British Revolution ver 2.0

High_Heels.jpg

Wear High Heels or Go Home: British Report Recognizes Sexist Dress Codes

Comrades, all of this nonsense about Brexit and "freedom" has got to stop.

Womyns are objecting to wearing the uniform of the day, and are beginning to revolt.

If this goes unchecked, our own womyn-folk (the ones not barefoot and who cannot get to Planned Parenthood) may take it upon themselves not to wear babushkas, they may start cutting the sleeves off of their jumpsuits and cutting the legs below their knees off of their overalls, and wear something other than workboots. This cannot be!

Once the nose of the camel is under the tent, the show is over... we will need to hire people to bring us beers and cook our beets and clean the mud off of the tractors!

Don't let the ladies see stories such as this!

Here's how it all began - from my favorite cartoonist, Yuri Pogorelov.

"Right after the Great Patriotic War, this one broad came out wearing pants, and we just all freaked out."

Yuri_Pogorelov_Baba_v_Shtanah.jpg

Females properly groomed for the revolution do not take interest in fancy clothes or shoes. They save their enthusiasm for bedtime as shown here.

Yuri_Pogorelov_Enthusiasm.jpg

I'm not sure if this blog entry was posted prior to komrade PM May's speech ,or you were even shown it over your side of the pond but komrade PM May assured us (& you) that Britain is behind you in fighting "Islamist" terror whilst remembering (of course) that Islam is a "religion of peace", then she starts talking about the Russians & goes on to quote Ronald Reagan with "We must trust but verify".

I think the Downing street copy of Sir Winston Churchill's "The River War" may have been edited by any (or all) of these ex Prime Ministers, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown or the "right wing" Conservative David Cameron ( a founding signatory of Unite Against Fascism no less ).

From No.10 Downing Street copy of [i][b]The River War[/b][/i] wrote: How dreadful are the curses which Putinism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Putin rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Putinsm law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property–either as a child, a wife, or a concubine — must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Putinsm has ceased to be a great power among men.

Komrade Churchillsky, right after Brexit I found myself thinking Britain was lost to the cause... But this Theresa May type, she's proving to be just as totalitarian left-wing as the whole Junckers/Merkel bunch. Good to know we will all burn together in the righteous fires of the coming revolution! Greetings from across the channel!