Brits are SHOCKED at American Democracy

POLL: Should America IMITATE Britain's Democracy?

You may select 1 option

LINK
[indentr]The Brits are aghast at the level of fiery rhetoric seen in America. They are afraid that America will have another Civil War, and they pray and hope that we are as civil as they are in the Mother Country, where the Muezzin Call on Friday competes with the chimes of Big Ben in a big Kum-Ba-Yah of stiff upper lip harmony. After all, Aristocracy and the American Democrat Party are so alike.[/indentr]
What do you think, should America IMITATE Britain's Democracy?
[/i][/b]

Image I think I'll stick with a Constitutional Republic. If we could get some politicians to go along, it just might work again.

Image NO democracy! This "election" stuff is a burden on the masses. Has not The Pelosi decreed that the Annointed One and his minions henchmen staff of wiser-than-us people must continue His mission so that we may all share in the common disaster prosperity? 'Nuff said! Back to the fields.

Newsflash - Britain has a monarchy... makes it tough to imitate their democracy when they don't have one.

However, In fear and trembling I am willing to believe whatever the Current Truth and the Party Image tells me to believe.