Bunker Buster

Disclaimer:
I'm loathe to present this material. I present it here in the spirit of Collective Service that all may recognize this type of material and report it to their local Commissar. With your help we can hopefully eradicate this jaundice of the Progressive Eye.

Hitler/Obama Bunker Scene video (HOBS video)

Hitler-Obama? The two names together? Doesn't look right nor does it sound right. The two couldn't be more diametrically opposed. We all know the one person synonymous with Hitler. Yes, the dreadful Bush. For eight years we screamed at the rooftops; "BushHitler". This of course has gone straight over the heads of the Right Wingers. They've created these videos from footage of a movie depicting the last days of Hitler in his bunker. They dub in subtitles (in English) supposedly of Dear Leader speaking to his staff.

A few days ago Comrade Chedoh reported that YouTube had removed all the HOBS videos from their service. This was delightful news. I thought, finally we were making progress and then I happened upon this:

HOBScene

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Special Note:

There's an awful rumor going around that your humble Spiritual Adviser is the Author of this abomination. Comrades, you know me better than that. It would take a seriously twisted, disturbed mind to create such a thing

I smell an Oscar nomination. An invite to the Cannes Film Festival. Maybe a syndicated TV series. Oh and let's not forget the spin off sequels, what a franchise opportunity.

Think of the money the Cube will make just on the Happy Meal toys.

(Is it too late to shoot this in 3D?)

I hate unfounded and unproved rumors!! (and I hope you have disregarded any and all rumors of my promiscuousness and/or that I poisoned by dear beloved late Mr. Pulloskies. If you have heard none, then please just disregard previous sentence).
We, the proudly humble collective in the Cube, know these rumors about you are falsely false, just as we know Red Rooster never dines at KFC or Churches. And please disregard this photo of Comrade Red Rooster. It was sent to me, not at my bequest, by a top secret private anonymous email source . . . but I do not believe what it clearly shows! cough

chicken.jpg

I DENOUNCE COMRADE GRIGORI!

Der Krieg ist verloren!

What ? looks like sleeping during work have had footage of the CCTV cameras stolen again :(

Comrade Whoopie wrote: (Is it too late to shoot this in 3D?)
We are being pro-g-active.

Comrade Whoopie,
We're re-shooting in 4D. The Comrades above (in ThePeoplesComrade comment) are testing the new 4D goggles.

Fraulein Pulloskies,
Your support is much appreciated Dear Fraulein. Red Rooster dining at KFC? Eine zwei drei, Oh MY!

Obamugabe,
"Der Krieg ist verloren!" (The war is lost!)
Kein it' s nicht! (No it's not!) The war is not lost. Maybe a few battles. You know you're one of my favorite Dear Leaders. Second only to Obama, of course.

Comrade Camarada Gonguenha,
Stolen footage? No, maybe appropriated and redistributed. Stolen? Never!

Grigori E.R.

Comrade,

I was quite moved by this video. I have no doubt it will become part of the Official People's Record of History.