Burn the Village to Save It

Comrades,

Occasionally we are asked by reactionaries to justify our tolerant, inclusive, and caring policies. Given the inherent mental incapacity and violent chickenhawk behavior of reactionaries, such conversations are best avoided or, if unavoidable, engaged in across a distance, and then only when We have the bullhorn, numerical superiority, and the medium.

Where this is not the case, I suggest appealing to the reactionary's perverse mean-spirited interpretation of history. Recall Vietnam and one of its great sayings: "We had to burn the village to save it." This is a remarkably enlightened statement that helps the mental defective understand why We are right.

Consider:

1) Kommissar Sebelius has recently noted that health insurance rates must be increased now to reduce them later.

2) Taxes must be raised--don't worry, no reactionary would be bright enough to form a pun about "razing" taxes--to be cut.

3) Government budgets must be hiked to curtail them later.

4) Foreign interventions and drone attacks must increase to wage peace, reverse US colonialism, and "bring our boys back home."

I leave it to our comrades to list other relevant examples, but I must warn one and all that this, a la Comrade Kerry, is a quite nuanced approach. Some examples might follow the pattern but, in fact, be revealed to be reactionary or otherwise ungood. For example, it would be utterly incorrect to suggest that the sequester is good today to raise budgets later, as sequesters are always evil capitalist intrigues designed to deny government the funds necessary to keep alive whole segments of the global village.

A judicious use of such examples will help the cretinous reactionary come to a true understanding of the superiority of Progressive Correct Thought.
Last edited by Comrade_Tovarich on 3/27/2013, 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: expansion, rich vs poor class warfare, added plural

https://www.care2.com/causes/will-we-ha ... bears.html

Comrades, this is glorious news! In the truly progressive ways of Next Tuesday, It appears that scientists now say that we must kill polar bears to save them! It's on the internet, it must be so!

Is it possible that we may need to save cats in a similar manner?

"We had to pass the bill to learn what was in it!"

Tovarichi wrote:Is it possible that we may need to save cats in a similar manner?

The Dear Leader says he only wants to eliminate the fat cats.

elian2.jpg

Soccer, err, umm, I mean ... foot ball should become the USSA new national passtime to replace all rethuglican sports.

soccer-head.jpg

We must reelect Dear Leader for a third term, in order to replace him.

DeKoquonut wrote:We must reelect Dear Leader for a third term, in order to replace him.
You understand everything! [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img]

Tovarichi wrote:https://www.care2.com/causes/will-we-ha ... bears.html

Is it possible that we may need to save cats in a similar manner?
In your dreams, Tovi! We all know your agenda regarding darling kitties.Hater!