CAPTION: Bush trumps Ipecac in tonight's 'debates'

[color=#C0392B]Pamalinsky[/color] said a bad word when she wrote:...ano!
el-donald-es-un-ano.jpg

I didn't edit it, I "distributed" Jeb away and replaced him with some more Progressive titans.

TheGangsAllHere.jpg

Trump jump.jpg

The Fonz Donald amBushed by his own foolishness coolishness.

rps20150810_072858.jpg
I couldn't figure out why Jeb creeps me out so bad, but yesterday I realized he looks like the grown up version of Ralphie from A Christmas Story.You'll shoot your eye out!

Well, Comrade Oksana the Terrible,

I concur with your choice but, I have to admit, I'll go with the other things that creep me out about Jeb Bush: The Michelin Man AND the Pillsbury Doughboy:
images.jpeg
In addition, no matter how hard I try with formatting this post, nothing works. Take it for what it is! And, I thank you! ; • )

OksanaTheTerrible wrote: I couldn't figure out why Jeb creeps me out so bad, but yesterday I realized he looks like the grown up version of Ralphie from A Christmas Story.You'll shoot your eye out!
A Bush Story.jpg

mexico flag.jpg
As president, Jeb promises to declare Cinco de Mayo a national American holiday, make Spanish language mandatory as part of the Common Corps Curriculum, and enact a new pledge of allegiance--to the Mexican flag.

cool-hand-luke-boxing.jpg

Here's a caption: Bush goes down in the first!
(a reference to Jeb's slide in the post-debate polls, contrasted with the rise of TED CRUZ!)

Konservative_Punk wrote:
cool-hand-luke-boxing.jpg

Another caption:

Upon hearing that Jeb Bush liked cats, Cruz, a dog lover, pulled Bush out of his trailer home and proceeded to fight him in the middle of their trailer park.