C-SPAN's 'WHITE HISTORY' weekend

Don't miss C-SPAN's "WHITE HISTORY" weekend festivities - see American History lecturers tear the scabs from old wounds, bash Caucasian invaders, re-arrange historical evidence and highlight the misery of enslaved blacks, dispossessed aborigines, and oppressed females.

Watch spellbound as C-SPAN's lineup of hand picked publishers, book store owners, fledgling PhD authors, mind-reading historians, and progressive activists unveil the hidden motives of America's fascist founders.

You are cordially invited to gather with us each weekend for a refreshing dip in the steaming cesspool of America's ugly past, present, and probable future. Trump bashers welcome. And remember - it's FREE!*

*(financed directly and indirectly with grants from taxpayer supported non-profits - but mostly from you, America's willing and unwilling cable TV subscribers)

Los Vegas odds are 2-1 it gets car-jacked.

I have developed a presentation with a slide show, waiting for C-CPAN to call and fly me to Washington. I just hope they have a SovietNet-compatible projector.

The Alternative Secret History of the World