Can Chris Christie and Michelle Obama share clothes?

Can Chris Christie and Michelle Obama share clothes? Just a thought...

No, because Chris Christie is a selfish Kapitalist who withholds clothing, food, and shelter from orphans. And from Moo-chelle.

Princess Nookie wrote:No, because Chris Christie is a selfish Kapitalist who withholds clothing, food, and shelter from orphans. And from Moo-chelle.

Also Chris Christie buys his clothes and suits custom-tailored to fit his portly physique from tailors in HONG KONG.

MOO-chelle listens to her hubby when he says, "MADE IN AMERICA" by patronizing AMERICAN businesses—like Wal-Mart—for her fine apparel.

Corporeal Whinny, I denounce you for suggesting the FLOTUS would ever shop at a non-union store!

Kommissarka, don't forget that Dear Moochelle is actually First Lady ABOVE the United States, or FLATUS.

Princess Nookie wrote:Corporeal Whinny, I denounce you for suggesting the FLOTUS would ever shop at a non-union store!

Princess,

I understand your laudable concern for MOO-chelle being a solid example to us progs of what to eat and how to dress. I know MOO-chelle would never dispense of her hard-earned taxpayer dollars at a *spit spit* non-union store.

Being the Peoples Disseminator Of All Things Propagandic™, I have took it upon myself to recuse myself of your denouncement.

Michelle Obama's campaign against childhood obesity moved a step forward Wednesday with the announcement that Walmart and other retailers plan over the next five years to open or expand 1,500 stores in areas without easy access to fresh fruit, vegetables and other healthy foods. ( Don't worry: she has plans to unionize them all. Better yet, to NATIONALIZE them).

“Make no mistake about it. This is a big deal. It is a really big deal,” the first lady said at the White House, where she was joined by executives from the national and regional retailers. (The only deal BIGGER would be Sam's Club because Sam's Club is a "BIG DEAL").

“I think our vice president put it better, but I'm not going to use his words,” she said, drawing laughter from an audience that remembered the profanity Vice President Joe Biden whispered last year as he stressed to President Barack Obama what a big deal it was to sign the health care bill into law. (A big "F 'n" deal!)

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Kommissarka, don't forget that Dear Moochelle is actually First Lady ABOVE the United States, or FLATUS.

Or simply First ABOVE the States United --- FATSU?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Princess Nookie wrote:Corporeal Whinny, I denounce you for suggesting the FLOTUS would ever shop at a non-union store!

FATSU is a made-prog and is authorised to patronize outlets shilling goods from a Chinatown sweatshop made by the nimble hands of forced child labor.

Shame on you! Creative duplicity is an enhancing entry on the progressive Curriculum Vitea