Can our Dear Leader do the same?

Kim Jong-Il's birthday 'improves North Korean weather'

North Korean state media have credited the upcoming birthday of leader Kim Jong-Il for a spring thaw on the mountain where he is said to have been born.

The snow has begun melting around Jong-Il Peak at Mount Paektu on the border with China and the temperature is warmer than normal, making willow catkins open, the Korean Central News Agency said.

An “unprecedented phenomenon of moon halo” was also observed on Sunday evening, making the night view above the leader's birthplace “brilliant”.

“Those who witnessed the opening of willow catkins earlier than the previous years and the unprecedented nocturnal view said excitedly that even the nature and the sky unfolded such mysterious ecstasy in celebration of the birthday of leader Kim Jong-Il,” the agency noted.
Kim Jong-Il, like his father before him, is the subject of an officially inspired personality cult which ascribes almost supernatural powers to him.

His official biography is steeped in myths, such as the rainbows that appeared over Mount Paektu, his official birthplace, when he was born, or his 11 holes-in-one in a single round of golf.

Independent experts say Kim, who turns 67 next Monday, was actually born in Russia.
His birthday will be marked with rallies, gala events and flower shows featuring the national bloom, Kimjongilia.

Is that hairstyle the result of nuclear aspirations?

Comrade, I suspect his hairdoo is the result of heat waves rising from his ever active brain as he thinks glorious thoughts of peace. Come to think about it, he may in fact, be solely responsible for Global Warming. This might explain why Spring has come early in NoKo.

Just a chilling thought.

Al Gore is a liar and his pants are now on fire! Who but I, the Dear Leader, could have produced enough energy to cause the global warming? Can your Dear OLeader do that? Nyet! Nada! Nein! Not a chance! My Engrish is vely good, because I know that O is zero, and at 0 degrees you will all freeze in USSA, without my sustaining radiant heat.

That is not hair! Well, not all of it. The little-known fact is that progressive scientists have impregnated Dear Leader's head with embryonic stem cells. But instead of increasing the capacity of his powerful brain, they have begun sprouting something completely different, a gigantic organ which belongs on a different part of the body, usually covered by briefs or boxers, as the case may be.

There is an English term for this body part combination with a head, but it escapes me right now.

It is not showing fully in the picture due to a cold-weather-induced shrinkage.