Candidate Of Mystery decides to join Democrat race

TPC Washington Bureau -- The Democratic Party race heats up. As candidates drop out, others join the fray and today a new candidate enters the field of fledgling fighters vying for the chance to win the Presidency in 2020.

Billing her or himself as the mystery candidate whom no one knows at all "so there is no baggage that can drag me down like those other losers" the mystery candidate vows "to fight for you, the common everyday people."

The Democratic Party candidate of mystery with no baggage or prior history of anything that might bog down his-or-her campaign has a wonderfully infectious high pitched laugh and piercing words of enthusiasm for America, and the chance to be your President so that "the country can get back on its feet after the last three years of depression and heavy drinking."

The Democratic Party candidate of mystery is perhaps the last hope of the Democrats to win in 2020. Please join the Democratic Party Candidate of Mystery Foundation to help with whatever you can afford to save our country and win.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Madre de Dios! El Mark of Zero!

Mongo Santamaria!

Holy Komintern!
Finally a candidate who wouldn't idiotically cackle, stack spaghetti sauce, do powwow dancing, etc...
(ach ja, and declares refreshingly down-to-earth pronouns: Herself, Herself, Herself)

Red Salmon wrote:Bunny Wigglesworth?

Bunny Wigglesworth was for giving the money to the Pipples, while Hillary was wants to take the money from the Pipples.

zorro-gay-3.jpg

However, the one thing they both have in common a is that they both like men. Hillary recently stated as much on the Howard Stern show, and everyone knows Hillary never lies.

I wonder how many focus groups they had to determine that Hillary coming out was not an advantage?

Most Equal Komrad Salazarinski,

I suspect the Mystery Candidate sees us all as "ships of the field, you know, the little baa baa baas".

Finally: Two bits, four bits, six bits, a dollar. All for the Mystery Candidate stand up and holler.

That's some ancient Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
Red Salmon wrote:Bunny Wigglesworth?

Bunny Wigglesworth was for giving the money to the Pipples, while Hillary was wants to take the money from the Pipples.

However, the one thing they both have in common a is that they both like men. Hillary recently stated as much on the Howard Stern show, and everyone knows Hillary never lies.

I wonder how many focus groups they had to determine that Hillary coming out was not an advantage?
Well...that does kind of clear up the whole traditional marriage now political business partners in transition for our own damn good campaign message.

The No Hold's Barred Save The ClintonFoundation, or Else Campaign

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Everyone knows there are three reasons for which she should be President:

In case the above doesn't play in your browser, here's the direct link to the video:

Three Reasons for Hillary to be President

--KOOK

... and then, world-forgotten*, she mumbled: What difference, at this point, does Trump make?

* but the PoliticalXray mike was still on, heh-heh-heh...

"Hero of Agitation and Propaganda" Award and Medal goes to Comrade Margaret for making today's Featured Cartoon at the American Thinker.

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... _2_15.html

Red Square wrote:"Hero of Agitation and Propaganda" Award and Medal goes to Comrade Margaret for making today's Featured Cartoon at the American Thinker.

I couldn't have done it without all you little people. You've been great.

The candidate of mystery would say thank-you too but she's passed out on her stool.

Aw, she can put away some beet vodka, and that's highly probable but still gross... Passed out on her ...

Wait.

Furniture. Nevermind. Back to tending beets for me.