Capitalist arming self against the Prols!!

Yes Comrade this is an interesting development. These KKKapitolist arming against the Proles, this can not be allow. The ObMessiah must stop this. Next people will be taking responsibility for themselves!!! This must be STOPPED!!!!

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality Inc.
Director of kicking doors at midnight
Keeper of the Sacred Plasma Cutter.
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

They are just arming themselves because they are among the first to join Fuerher Lord Obama's elite new group of Financial Stormtruthers, under the control of Herr Himmler Treasury Secretary Geithner's visionary leadership.

There's absolutely nothing to worry about!

Komrade Zarkof wrote:
There's absolutely nothing to worry about!

I love this job. The sheep cannot see the wolves.

"Do you smell that? It's napalm, son. Nothing else on the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Y'know, once we had a hail bomb....12 hours....and when it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of them, not one stinking dink body.
The smell, y'know that gasoline smell, that whole hell.
Smells like........ Victory.<br>Some day this war's gonna end."

Yes Comrade Vilhelm: the war of Yankee pig aggression, Ahh the memories...

Kilgore: You can either surf, or you can fight!

Willard: Are you crazy, Goddammit? Don't you think its a little risky for some R&R?

KKKapitolist Kilgore: If I say its safe to surf this beach, Captain, then its safe to surf this beach! I mean, I'm not afraid to surf this place, I'll surf this whole fucking place!

Kilgore: What the hell do you know about surfing, Major? You're from goddamned New Jersey!

Kilgore: How're you feeling, Jimmy?
Door Gunner: Like a mean motherfucker, sir!

Colonel Kilgore: [Explaining why the helicopters play music during air assaults] We use Wagner. It scares the shit out of the slopes. My boys love it!

Yes the brings me back, to our glorious days in LA.......

Sigh Memories.....just like today in New Jersey how things change and stay the same....

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality Inc.
Director of kicking doors at midnight
Keeper of the Sacred Plasma Cutter.
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith