Capitalist Craptek moonlighting at iOTWREPORT.com!

They are both heavily invested in fruits and nuts!

Comrades, my distant cousin by a previous marriage messaged me to inform that he is very offended about all this talk concerning snatch...............sorry I mean squirrels.

243305_5_.jpg

They get by with a little help from their fiends.

Capitalist Craptek modeling the newest Hillary t-shirt on the Zoolander 2 movie set!
Please note that he has the two most important attributes for a male model:
a vacuous stare
a mouth full of nuts.

Image .

The area across the hips must be, at the very least, doubled in size and elasticized to accommodate her hippyness.

[color=#C0392B]General Confusion[/color] knew exactly what he was talking about when he wrote:They are both heavily invested in fruits and nuts!
Image .
ImageImage

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Capitalist Craptek modeling the newest Hillary t-shirt on the Zoolander 2 movie set!
Please note that he has the two most important attributes for a male model:
a vacuous stare
a mouth full of nuts.

CrappyBackstreet.png

Hey, give him credit, He TRIED to get into Zeppelin and Floyd but they both turned him away for "being a squirrely wuss". Has admirable perseverance, our Komrade.

Moonlighting? Capitalist acquisition of ill-gotten gains?

I denounce the squirrel because of accusations and proof of alleged allegations of criminal and thoughtcrimes involving just because, dammit! He's a squirrel.

Hate the little bastards................especially the ones that can fly before pellets from the 12 gauge arrive at their location.

Comrade Putout,
Thanks for the full page spread!

GC

General Confusion wrote:Comrade Putout,
Thanks for the full page spread!

GC
What? Full page spread? Has Putout become the centerfold of "Beet Harvesting Quarterly"?

Comrade,

Look under the "best beets" category.

Turds! Butt, could come in handy when the masses get tired of beet farming and the impending revolution.

https://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/ta ... ddTV03buML

Image .
OSHA would shut Ivan's right arm down in two seconds!

Look at all that exposed gearing and the electrical work looks flaky as hell!

Image .

What kind of goggles Mr. President?

beergoogles.jpg

Ivan wasn't quite ready when Comrade Putout wrote:.

OSHA would shut Ivan's right arm down in two seconds!

Look at all that exposed gearing and the electrical work looks flaky as hell!

Fully OSHA compliant Ivan Steam Punk awaits orders
SteamTeam-1.jpg

Comrades,
As we have accomplished here, it is glorious when a thread, a plan, a party or a country goes absolutely ape shit. It makes for great confusion when reporting accurate history.

I have done my share for 150+ years and you young folks are making great progress.

Butt, I will arrive tomorrow with Marty Mcfly and Doc Brown incognito to personally check on your progress and make sure you are filling out multiple forms with duplicates.

And, check on your progress to discredit the growing threat to our movement from The Donald.

tumblr_m6df4zvYdQ1qfy8d0.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Comrade Abrakham Linkol'n[/color] gave us a warning when he wrote: I will arrive tomorrow with Marty Mcfly and Doc Brown incognito...
Comrades... he may be hard to spot so remain vigilant!

Is that my other hat? I wondered who "redistributed" it...

Image .

Putouts' ready - but the squirrel went home.

As the owner of so few hats,[color=#C0392B] Ivan the Stakhanovets [/color]mistakenly wrote:Is that my other hat? I wondered who "redistributed" it...
Ivan... you have a new hat now that you are working for the Hillary Clinton campaign in Illinois.

He didn't want to brag but he is the Senior Brew-master
for the afternoon coffee... congrats Ivan!!

Had a great visit with Marty today.

Now he, Doc and I are going to cram the flux capacitor with beets and top it off with vodka.

We are off to see Teddy, Woodrow, Franklin and John/Jack to see how they were able to "fool all the people all the time".

Long live the memory of our Sister Comrade Eleanor Roosevelt.