Captain Kirk gives SJWs a GREAT Suggestion

16 US Presidents owned slaves. Many of them are featured on US Currecy. I'd suggest those offended round up all this objectionable currency - make sure you check the pockets of the clothes in the hamper and send all that offensive cash to me.

William Shatner.jpg

Captain Craptek to Captain Kirk,

Perhaps you'd have better luck if you included your current Trans-Portertm coordinates, yes?

Trans-Porter.jpg
CC

William Shatner has got it going on. It's no surprise Star Trek is one of the finest American Cult Classics to ever grace American TV. I have even attended The Shatnerian School of Acting and highly recommend it as the acting skills I learned come in handy quite often.

I have my doubts about his success collecting offensive money from SJWs. Unless they creep up from the basement and raid their parents change jar do they even have any money, offensive or otherwise?

I knew William Shatner was "THE MAN" after hearing him sing on one of the Rhino Brothers, Golden Throats albums.

William Shatner - Mr Tambourine Man

I'm already pissed at Kirk and the whole Enterprise crew because they didn't warp back in time to save Hillary and stop Trump.

If they could do that with a couple of whales, they can certainly do it with Hillary.

For that matter, why hasn't ANYONE from the future traveled back to save all of us from Trump?!? All I can think is that Trump must've killed everyone and destroyed everything, meaning there's no future--or people--for future people to come back from. There can't possibly be ANYONE in the future who could look back at this dark age and be okay with it, no matter how many thousands of years have passed, because that's how many years it will take to undo everything Trump is doing. Someone has to come back and save us!

Where are you, time travelers and saviors from the future? Where are you, apes? Morlocks? We will follow you to wherever you lead us! Save us from Trump, now!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I'm already pissed at Kirk and the whole Enterprise crew because they didn't warp back in time to save Hillary and stop Trump.

If they could do that with a couple of whales, they can certainly do it with Hillary.

For that matter, why hasn't ANYONE from the future traveled back to save all of us from Trump?!? All I can think is that Trump must've killed everyone and destroyed everything, meaning there's no future--or people--for future people to come back from. There can't possibly be ANYONE in the future who could look back at this dark age and be okay with it, no matter how many thousands of years have passed, because that's how many years it will take to undo everything Trump is doing. Someone has to come back and save us!

Where are you, time travelers and saviors from the future? Where are you, apes? Morlocks? We will follow you to wherever you lead us! Save us from Trump, now!
Did Kirk save Edith Keeler? No, Spock had to stop him from saving her life. Same thing with Hillary. Spock had to stop Kirk from saving Hillary so that we could have another world war. Spock is actually working for the warmonger industry so that I can sell munitions to both sides.

Brilliant, Comrade! Just effing brilliant.
$.$. Halliburton wrote:Did Kirk save Edith Keeler? No, Spock had to stop him from saving her life. Same thing with Hillary. Spock had to stop Kirk from saving Hillary so that we could have another world war. Spock is actually working for the warmonger industry so that I can sell munitions to both sides.