Captain Kirk of USS California Water Project

Kirk_Spok_Water.png
Water is a precious source for life as we know it. From the beginning of time, we all come from water. But one greedy state is hogging all of the water that deserves to be redistributed, especially to California.

However, Captain James T Kirk found a solution that will make transportation easier.

Captain Kirk asks for money to build two transporters, one in California and one in Washington State, to beam fresh drinkable water down south where it belongs. Teleportation is expensive and there is no proof it works, but such trifles have never stopped the Captain from boldly going where no man has gone before.

California is drying up every day and soon will be a raisin. I am getting lots of dried fruits from California, so it must be getting really dry there. We must hurry up before it becomes a desert.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:I am getting lots of dried fruits from California...

Yes, certain parts of California are well known for fruits and nuts.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Captain Kirk asks for money to build two transporters, one in California and one in Washington State, to beam fresh drinkable water down south where it belongs. Teleportation is expensive and there is no proof it works, but such trifles have never stopped the Captain from boldly going where no man has gone before.
Shatner Telehydration.jpg

Ha Ha Silly Komrads. The Washington People's Republic, not to be confused with the Center of the Universe and All Other Places are Reduced to Minor Insignificance in Comparison to The People's Republic of Washington DC, is absolutely dry compared to the People's Alaskan Republic. We have so much water that we consider it a "problem". Really, if it isn't a mountain, it is a swamp.

A Komrad of mine built a tiny dacha in a remote spot. He described the construction process much like the history of Swamp Castle was related in that movie by those disreputable English chaps. According to my komrad, he built his dacha all one summer. Then returned the next spring to recreate. Sadly the dacha had sunk into the swamp. So he built another one. That one sank into the swamp. I don't know if the third one burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp, but he is on version four now. Perhaps this one will be the strongest dacha in the whole Alaskan People's Republic? It remains to be seen.

Tenacious or not overly bright. I report, you decide.

Anyway, back to my original point if I had one. Send your transporter beam generator thingy up here. I'm certain we would NEVER re-purpose it to transport oil (spit spit) from the North Slope to tidewater. OK, maybe a little. When we aren't beaming oil about I'm sure we could discuss providing water to our komrads in New North Mexico.

Lured by the Current Truth,

Red Salmon

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Old news. I mean, REALLY old:

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid= ... 4761&hl=en

This has been going on since before I was born.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
But we all learned from the People's Animal Farm that "Some animals are more equal than the others" and in the People's Republic of Oregon, the birdies, fishies, creepies, crawlies, and even the Bears and Cougars are More Equal than any of the humans.

Even the progtarded humans.

So the Californikans will just have to get used to the Global Warminsk Climate Change that the Rebublikkkans have forced upon them. Than Franthithco San Francisco can lead the way by teaching them how to drink each others' pee.

California pretends to be environmentally minded yet they are people that have moved to a dry and desert area and want green lawns. So they suck up all the water they can. Next I'm sure they're going to want to drain the great lakes to feed their golf courses and lawns. Broken hypocrites.