CAPTION: Baltimore looters need toilet paper

Baltimore_Looter_Toilet_Paper.jpg
Looting ain't what it used to be. Remember rioters-for-justice carrying home TV sets? Now it's a 24-pack of one-ply toilet paper. Obviously, the quality of life in the rioting community has plummeted. Perhaps, that can only be fixed with more looting and rioting.

Yeah, man! I scored! Let's poop!

POOP FOR JUSTICE!

mi
The pooping better be done in gender-neutral bathrooms, or else womyn and LGBT shall join in on the rioting raising awareness.

Mrs. Red Square wrote:Yeah, man! I scored! Let's poop!

POOP FOR JUSTICE!
Mandatory gear for any respectable shit-in. TP is among life's non-negotiable necessities. Even for street maggots.

Well, the city appears to be full of bungholes, so I guess they need TP. Still, one is left feeling that the Great Cornholio would not approve.

He appears to be channeling Michael Jordan while asking the question: "Paper or plastic?".

"You must be this tall to participate in today's Party-approved rioting, looting, and public defecation. B.Y.O.T.P."

Prog_Off.gif

Thanks Comrade Putout for the wonderful cutout.
Well at least this looter has his priorities.
Just the essentials, as you look at the bag.
Now he can go get more tattoos as this months welfare check is freed up (I really shouldn't say that).

"Hey, kommards, when the revolution's over, these are gonna be scarce!"

The most gracious [color=#C0392B]KAMMERAT_X[/color] wrote:Thanks Comrade Putout for the wonderful cutout.
Anything for my Comrades here at The Cube
!

who-needs-to-take-a-dump.jpg

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:"Hey, kommards, when the revolution's over, these are gonna be scarce!"

Prog_Off.gif

That my friend is why I have comic books.
Lots and lots of crappy Stupidman comics that I don't give a %$#* about, but will certainly %$#* on and wipe my posterior with.

These were on our Facebook page:

--------------------------

And laxatives are in the bag...

Hands up, don't poop!

In Venezuela, this stuff is like gold!

Damn right I squeezed the Charmin, and I'd do it again.

Black Wipes Matter!

Know Charmin, know peace!

Wipe for justice

Don't squeeze the "chairman".

What would Mr. Whipple think?

Tonight, we wipe in HELL!

Some of that toilet paper BETTER be going into a transgendered bathroom!!!

Yet somehow he was able to pay for those tattoos on his arms.

Sadly it is the criminal elements of the black community in Baltimore which give the remaining 5% of good people a bad name.

Occupy_Pooper.jpg
"...ain't no such thing as white privelege..."

Middle class Whites WISH they could get paper.

Thanks for the Party Pooper cutout, Comrade Putout. It will add to our collection, which already has Flat Gareth, Flat Fatima, Flat FLATUS, Lou the Looter, and many others. How should we name this one?

As with the previous cardboard characters, we can offer this one to the Mainstream Media, so they can enhance and dramatize any documentary footage.

I could think of a few sightings of this guy.

[img]/images/Baltimore_riot_1861.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Baltimore_Looter_Paris_Commune.jpg[/img]

Baltimore_Looter_300_Spartans.jpg

And more...

[img]/images/Baltimore_riot_Stone_Age.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Baltimore_riot_Venus.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Baltimore_Looter_Michaelangelo.jpg[/img]

Our most esteemed director [color=#C0392B]Red Square[/color] wrote:Thanks for the Party Pooper cutout, Comrade Putout.
You are quite welcome, sir!

Check out his new T-shirt... Margaret made the logo!

let-things-settle-down.jpg

No more of that government issued sandpaper for me fellas, I gots me a twelve-pack of the good stuff! Don't come to my house to drop a deuce, git yer own!

Clearly our Comrades from The Peoples Paradise of Venezuela sent word to grab extra sh*t ribbon.

I suppose I can't say, 'Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!!!'
I should say,
'He shoots he scooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooores!!!'

He gets good height compared to Dear Leader
!

he-shoots-he-scores.jpg

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
...but Ivan seems to be taking it with a grain of salt.

He's the good Ivan (The Cube
Maker) not the Stakhanovets <spit>!

it-was-the-dark-ages.jpg

TOILET PAPER GUY UP-CLOSE AND PERSONAL

A little something for the ladies.

tp-guy-1.jpg

Clean t-shirt... probably has a lady or just now stole the t-shirt.

tp-guy-2.jpg

WTF!!! Probably no new pants remaining in the store to loot.

tp-guy-3.jpg

What's in the bag? Should have double bagged it!

tp-guy-4.jpg

Only toilet paper? There's no justice for looters anymore.

Toilet paper, Shmoilet paper!

This purported lack of toilet paper could easily be solved by simply using one's third right-hand finger. It's the Muslim way! (Not sure which finger they use but, you don't want to shake hands with them.)

But then, that would be practical, therefore, unacceptable.

I will, however, refrain from demonstrating this in Photoshop. Um, er, cough, cough, I don't have the latest version which requires mucho dinero to use it (It's free, and, I do have it). Yeah, that's the ticket.

Pamalinsky wrote:This purported lack of toilet paper could easily be solved by simply using one's third right-hand finger.

As long as they have three right hands.

Lev Termen wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:This purported lack of toilet paper could easily be solved by simply using one's third right-hand finger.

All three will count as one! That's the way Progs get it done!

Lev Termen wrote:

The third right-hand finger is best suited for the job in a pinch, regardless of faith or political persuasion:
third right hand.jpg