Cards Against The People's Cube

Komrades!

As a komrade who has enjoyed the very recently made game Cards Against Humanity, a brilliant idea formed in my mind.

What if, we the Cube made a Cards Against Humanity, BUT it's all about The People's Cube? In other words, the question/answer cards are loaded with Cubist State-approved humour, straight from Karl Marx Treatment Centre?

To that end, surely nothing is more glorious than a State-approved Cards Against Humanity? (Other than The Glorious World of Next Tuesday™, which I'm sure one of you cubists will include in your card contributions)

And so that is where we, the Cube, step in. We shall contribute to the collective with our own set of State-approved question/answer combination cards.

If you are not familiar with this game, take your time to familiarise yourself with this game, and the rules, and contribute to the Collective your own cards.

Remember: celebrate the Cube in those question/answer cards! The cards are not intended for any, and all of you Cubists' self-flattery, but the State will kindly permit it.

Who knows, maybe Red Square will even someday make it officially a thing!

One more thing

I seriously look forward to all your submissions!

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:One more thing

Gimme me a chance - I'm only up to page 278 of the instructions.

Captain Craptek wrote:
The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:One more thing

Gimme me a chance - I'm only up to page 278 of the instructions.

Relax komrade. The state shall wait for you, if it must!

Wouldn't all the white cards just say, "Go to Gulag"?

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:Wouldn't all the white cards just say, "Go to Gulag"?

The State has quietly acknowledged necessity of proletariat creativity requested the proletariats of the collective come up with answers, as variety is the spice of life, so long as it runs on korrekt thinking.

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:The State has quietly acknowledged necessity of proletariat creativity requested the proletariats of the collective come up with answers, as variety is the spice of life, so long as it runs on korrekt thinking.

Then perhaps the CATPC version should have three cards:

1. A black question card,
  2. A white answer card,
  3. And a red "Go to gulag" card to be played by the game's designated zampolit, just in case any of the proles become a little too creative. ;o)

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:The State has quietly acknowledged necessity of proletariat creativity requested the proletariats of the collective come up with answers, as variety is the spice of life, so long as it runs on korrekt thinking.

Then perhaps the CATPC version should have three cards:

1. A black question card,
  2. A white answer card,
  3. And a red "Go to gulag" card to be played by the game's designated zampolit, just in case any of the proles become a little too creative. ;o)

Yes. A good idea; red as the revolution; even now, we shall find a way to integrate the gulag into our game - a card game with a most State-approved twist!