Jay Carney has some competition.

Just when you think you are done - POP! Goes Another Weasel!

I am the sleaziest weasel tool EVER!

BW.jpg

Or maybe not...

It makes me wonder if Carney is happy that someone is making him look better, or if he enjoys the title of being the Ultimate Toady.

Jay Carney and friends could use "Baghdad Bob" as their straight man.

I wonder if he gets a bonus for bull by the bag.

Comrade Dudes . . . What difference, at this point, does it make?

"Dude, this was like, two years ago.”

So this means Dear Leader Obama cannot blame Bush for anything that happened after January 2011?

The "AutoSpeech" feature on my MarxBook Pro (Paganda Edition) could not decide between WEASEL and WEASLE so I listed Carney both ways.

Also, despite what some think, carnival workers are not what people mean when they say "Carneys have creepy little hands and they smell like cabbage".

Tommy Vietor stars in"Crack House", the new TV sitcom created for Gen X and why.
Synopsis: Based on the real life shenanigans at the White House and where you don't have to remember any of the characters or events in episodes past last Tuesday because they have nothing to do with what's happening to characters or events now. So, if you have a toke too many and don't know what happened last week, dozenmadda, dude. The characters are easily understood by anyone under thirtyfive, as the dialogue is in hip hop and rap and the staff call each other dude a lot and are on first name terms with the POTUS, nickname, Pol. Pot for obvious reasons.
Episode One: The series gets started with a bang. A hilarious mix up at the Ambassador's compound in Thekhazi. The Ambassador and his men get involved in the locals crazy antics and the Crack House turns an embarrassing hot potato into a bowl of salad, easily swallowed. But don't worry, the blood isn't for real and by next episode it's all over and no one ever like, remembers it again.... dude.

Dudes.
Don't ya'll feel better knowing this "dude" is in the Situation Room in times of crisis?

050114_sr_vietor3c_640.jpg
3935202493_d28c2cd78f.jpg

Cool!...or, is it RAD!...maybe "awesome"...that's it,... it's AWESOME DUDE! Golly, I just dig this rockin jive...It's like,.. happening man! Wow!! Check it out!

Captain Craptek wrote:Cool!...or, is it RAD!...maybe "awesome"...that's it,... it's AWESOME DUDE! Golly, I just dig this rockin jive...It's like,.. happening man! Wow!! Check it out!
Dear me. My stars. Twenty-three skidoo ... dude.

Do not pooh-pooh. Some of us are so ahead of times that we appear to be behinds behind. Last Wednesday is actually Next Tuesday.™ Or vice versa. Or whatever. Never mind. Just ... FORWARD!

That bastard has a flare gun in his locker! I denounce! I denounce!