Cash for Uncle Joe

Comrades,

Dear Leader, in one of his most benevolent and clear thinking moments, has seen it fit to bestow upon Vice Premier Biden and the rest of the Politburo a raise.

Dear Leader justified his decree yesterday saying:

"Comrade Joe deserves more money for being so clean and articulate, wait that's my, just love hearing that. Anyway, he deserves this money for putting out such a clear and concise message for the Party. Our comrades in the Politburo also deserve a raise for doing such an excellent job solving the country's financial problems that I inherited from the vile Bush. Now that I have all of this cash in my stash, it's like free money."

Forward indeed!

It's pretty funny when you think about it.... Biden and the Congress got about a half of 1% raise. Barry wastes more than that in lost golf balls every year. It's not that the idiots deserve more of a raise than that, but if you focus on how much public money the Obamas have wasted with their partying, vacations and carrying on, it would make the average one-percenter blush and far dwarf the money wasted giving the useless idiot Biden and those in Congress a raise.

A just reward for doing the people's will! A .5% raise when inflation is about 5%!

Obama Finger sm.jpg

This pay raise is yet another example of Dear Leader acknowledging the desires of the American people during this financial crisis.

I, Krasnodar, have been writing a poem about Obama's spirit of leadership.

Not quite finished, though.....
I haven't been able to think of anything that rhymes with ' Smug bastard '.

comrade Krasnodar,

How about:

I want to mug that smug bastard so hard against a wall that I will be able to come back later and still see his ugly face plastered there next to my jug?

If that does not inspire you enough than take two big gulps of your finest beet vodka and a big bite of stale black-bread then type into your puter this:
https://www.rhymer.com

It is most helpful and free to loyal comrades!