Censorship News Network

Glorious news comrades!

As part of my mandatory speech at the Textile Factory nr5 voluntary re-collectivisation class, I would like to talk about the media. The Censorship News Network (part of the Pravdamerika conglomerate) has now gone one step further in the glorious Korrektifikation of the regime's propaganda.Since you American capitalist swine are clearly unable to use "Doublethink" well enough, certain news items have to be... re-adjusted to suit the PC narrative.

Let us, for the sake of re-education, look at the video (stolen from the fascist pamphleteers at Breitbart (spit, spit) )

PROBLEM: REALITY DOES NOT FIT THE REGIME'S NARRATIVE

What this lady says: Burning down shit ain't going to help nothing! You all burning down the shit we need in our community. Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down!

Or, in other words: do not destroy my property. Go burn the property of those rich white people in the suburbs.

Mmmmmh, bold statement, right? Not really compatible with the political correct media coverage about this kind of incidents.

SOLUTIONS:

1. DOUBLETHINK/CRIMESTOP:
What a well trained user of Doublethink and Crimestop hears (like a typical European leftist):
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP imagine all the people PEEEEEEEEEEEP ....

2. CREATIVE CENSORSHIP (AKA PROPAGANDA EDITING)
What CNN did:They cut the lady's speech down to one sentence she uttered: "don't bring the violence here."

3. CREATION OF NEW "KURRENT TRUTH" (in Oldspeak: "lying")
How CNN described it:
“Smith's sister Sherelle Smith condemned the violence, saying the community needs the businesses affected.”

They admitted their mistake after being grilled for it on social media:

cnn.jpg
As a creative challenge it might be interesting to enhance our MSM propaganda skills by applying this three-fold pathway of media distortion to other historical situations.

For example: A year ago, the king of the Death Cult called "islam" issued a statement:

abuba.jpg
PROBLEM: REALITY DOES NOT FIT THE REGIME'S NARRATIVE

SOLUTIONS:

1. DOUBLETHINK/CRIMESTOP:
What a well trained user of Doublethink and Crimestop hears (like a typical European leftist):
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP wir schaffen es PEEEEEEEEEEEP multicultural rainbow PEEEEEP ....

2. CREATIVE CENSORSHIP (AKA PROPAGANDA EDITING)
What CNN might do:

abuba2.jpg
3. CREATION OF NEW "KURRENT TRUTH" (in Oldspeak: "lying")
How CNN should describe it:
"The friendly president of Islamic State has promised to pay a price to all the nations of the world, as he asks to be patient for the gifts of friendship to arrive. Clearly a sign that the foreign policy of this administration is working fine."

Now, to shoveling! Humbly,Comrade minitrue

Syville Smith's sister says 'dey needs dey weaves' so go burn down shit in the suburbs.

I've got news for this 'sister', I need my hair salon too so my head doesn't look exactly like a distributor cap covered up by hair.

Comrades, while I indulge in another glass of fermented beet juice…. I find all of this rather a paradox….. because are we not being deceived by the globalists who are now ripping off and using the same script that was written and produced by the best of the best….the good old Soviet Union. Are we not watching a rather sly President and a host of fellow members that have for the last seven years subtlety demonized not only America but other nations as former colonialist aggressors? Are we not watching all of those benevolent politicians, BLM mavens and the MSM generators of the optics aid the denial of all distinctions of moral values to generate social conflict? Have not the globalists and like minded progressives spent money on civil unrest, bribes to foreign leaders and like minded opinion leaders as the Soviets did in the past? Was not the whole purpose of their spending and the current flock to destroy America from within? Comrades, the deception or lack of reality lives on…..another glass please!

[color=#C0392B]Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin[/color] was not kidding when she wrote:Syville Smith's sister says 'dey needs dey weaves' so go burn down shit in the suburbs.

I've got news for this 'sister', I need my hair salon too so my head doesn't look exactly like a distributor cap covered up by hair.

Comrade Putout,

So you see how real the need is for my beauty salon in the suburbs to stay intact and not become a pile of ashes.

My hairstylists have a message for Sherelle Smith's sista..........................

These suburbanite hair stylists spend their spare time at the gun range.

They also do great nails.

Who can take a Clinton,
Sprinkle her with gold,
Say that she's the saviour of the people young and old?
The media! The media can!

The media can 'cause they mix it up with lies and make it all sound good.

Who can take a nice guy,
Fill him full of hate,
Say that he's Republican and Democrats are great?

The media is full,
Of shit made by a bull,
This is the rule and not exception!
Actors reading with inflection!
Glorifying misdirection!

Who can take the truth and,
Twist it to a lie,
Make the list of Democrats grow up into the sky?

And it all sounds good,
Because the government thinks it should.

Who can keep a Clinton,
From sprinkleing herself,
Say she's got no problem and in perfect health?

https://iotwreport.com/does-hillary-clinton-wear-a-catheter/

Captain... did you know one of these statues appeared in a San Francisco park dedicated to you???!!!

Two random lab techs walking down the street attempt to harvest a urine sample from 'Mister Trump.'

Mystery item No. 1