Chairman O's Teleprompter launches a blog

Be sure to check out the new blog launched by the most powerful person in the world, Barack Obama's teleprompter.Today,the Teleprompter of the United States discusses the issue of why it does not help the floundering tax cheat Tim Geithner:

Do you really think I could make a lick of difference with Timmah? What Tim Terrific (the Big Guy's nickname for him) needs is a time machine with“way back” capabilities, which would allow the rest of us to direct him on career paths that we now realize he has the talents for,like,teaching macramé at a small Midwestern women's college or perhaps working as a salesman at a lemonade stand managed by a seven-year-old.

In other words, no piece of equipment in existence today could help this man.

The TOTUS also revealed today that Joe Biden is the smartest person in the Regime Administration — which I think reflects rather poorly on the janitorial staff.

Comrade Joe, this poses a problem. Since I am convinced that His O'liness is actually actuated by the hand of Speakerette Nanski Peloski up his ass--PBUH--that means that the TOTUS is preaching to a sock puppet.

Does this mean that he, no HE, can no longer conduct sit-down interviews like the one with Jay Leno?

Or will the stage have to be elevated so that Nansky can recline without being cramped to let the Osaka Puppet read the TelePromTer TOTUS?