Brave new people's web test: Check Your Privilege!

[img]/images/CheckYourPrivilege_FInger.png[/img]

Awright, which one of you is responsible for this genius little tool? I expect to see our ranks swelling!

Welcome to CheckMyPrivilege!

I ranked as a "shitlord" with a ranking of 100. Time to pack some warm things and a shovel again.

Having taken the test and been informed that I am a SHITLORD with a rank of 120, I don't know whether an anatomical severance would raise or lower my score. If I correctly perceive that the progressively correct interpretation of "SHITLORD" is akin to golf, then I think I'm supposed to try to lower my score to a perfect SHITLORD 000, which would place me far below par, but then that would mean I'm "sub-par," so that would be bad rather than good and thus makes me think my social-conscienceness duty is to try to raise my score to what would be the best: SHITLORD Infinity. (can't find the mathematical symbol for infinity). Thus, I'm standing by for instructions from a high party official to learn whether I should strive to be an over-par or sub-par SHITLORD.

--KOOK

Comrades, I am happy to report (is that Korrekt? I am always so unsure when it comes to being equal to others), that I am DISADVATAGED with a score of -55. While I am unsure as to how I came to be given such an honor, I am humbled to have been selected.
But again, I ask, what does this mean? Am I now eligible for a living stipend from Dear Leader? Am I one of the DISADVANTAGED few, or the many? Does this mean that I need to grab my shovel and start digging harder, to do my part for the Children? I am so confused.

I just scored 210, does that mean I will get a visit from Pinky soon?

it seems I am severely repressed... not sure how I did that being a white, female in North America O_o

Shitlord, 170. Learned a new word: cisgender. Describes the mediocre people who didn't have the curiosity to explore other sexualities beyond the one assigned at birth.

Did it twice. First time, Disadvantaged at -30; changed one item the second time (and checked two boxes on one question), and wound up Extremely Oppressed at -150. Is this good or bad? ... assuming we still recognize such categories as "good" and "bad," of course. But then, the whole enterprise is quite uncatly. I pre-emptively denounce.

RedDiaperette wrote:Did it twice. First time, Disadvantaged at -30; changed one item the second time (and checked two boxes on one question), and wound up Extremely Oppressed at -150. Is this good or bad? ... assuming we still recognize such categories as "good" and "bad," of course. But then, the whole enterprise is quite uncatly. I pre-emptively denounce.

Comrade RedD,

It's a trick Website designed to cast doubt and confusion upon the toiling masses. It creates dissension and bitterness. Comrades, take the test at your peril! You have been warned....I preemptively join Comrade RedDiaperette in preemptively denouncing this outrage to justice and equality!

Comrades, round up and Eliminate believers in this test! Crimestop now, Unsee website, is Doubleplus ungood! I took this test all the way through, and received No points for,
A: My Progressive votes.
B: The amount of my donations to Progressive cause
C: My number of visits to the cube.
Or any of the other only REALLY important causes of oppression.
Report a thoughtkrimes to your local Sheriff
(and leave put a good word in for that sheriff when you recount the story to his superior)

190! Start shoveling wealth my way.

Oh wait, I mean, I'm sorry.

I scored 155 - shitlord! Mom would be so proud her son is finally a Kulak. Just in time for execution season!

Your privilege level is Privileged with a score of 95 <-- Not sure if this is good or bad. Some more re-education is obviously in order.

RedDiaperette wrote:Did it twice. First time, Disadvantaged at -30; changed one item the second time (and checked two boxes on one question), and wound up Extremely Oppressed at -150. Is this good or bad? ... assuming we still recognize such categories as "good" and "bad," of course. But then, the whole enterprise is quite uncatly. I pre-emptively denounce.

What? we can check two boxes? Isn't that a bit unequal? Or more equal? or...(this new Core Curriculum math is giving me headaches)

Just spun the wheel again... -730!! Do I win a prize?

I denounce this nonsensical website link! Stupid thing had the nerve, nay the GALL to refer to me as priveleged... a score of 80 is not a privelege!

I demand equal redistribution of shitlord-ness! Come to think of it, why is this 100% Infidel comrade re-directing party loyalists to websites where there in inequality of results in DIRECT OPPOSITION to the principles of the People's Cube™ ? I denounce him too!

"Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -220"
So when do I receive my check?

SHIT LORD - 170.
Sith Lord.jpg
I am Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry.(Thank you, sister, may I have another!)