Cher Holds Breath, Avoids Teabagger Cooties

Cher.jpg
Fabulously famous and wealthy and adorable singer and pilanthropist Cher said today that she intends to hold her breath for as long as it takes to avoid breathing the same air as "Romney and his Right Wing Racist Homophobic Women Hating Teabagger Masters".

She then explained that, as the beat goes on, she is, however, perfectly happy breathing the same air as gypsies, tramps, and thieves.

Most progressive of her. This will teach Mitt Romney and other cootie distributors a good lesson.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Cher.jpg
"Romney and his Right Wing Racist Homophobic Women Hating Teabagger Masters".
I am most pleased that Cher has so clearly and intellectually articulated the progressive line of attack. Clearly Cher has thought deeply about many important issues and she has rightfully came to the same conclusion that many of us have already surmised about Republicans.

And El Presidente, she does it in a spirit of love, unlike evil reich wing rethugglikans with their hate-filled rhetoric!

When Cher was at the White House she asked about Red China. Dear Leader choked, Don't look at me! I did not take it!

Comrades,

Today I inhaled deeply the scintillating aromatherapeutic prose of Cher, one of the strongest and most respected of the Party's vast army of Female People's Voices and Choices, who has taken a tolerant stance toward the utterly intolerant Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy's sexist racist hate-mongering and fear-peddling. My beating heart bleeds pride to see another of our Y-chromosome-free half-breeds showing us to be a breed apart from The Breeders who can only stereotype, hate, and destroy.

Verily, Cher embraced and radiated diversity by targeting all those hate-junkies (especially those sneaky Mormons), addicts of talk radio, willing recipients who begged to be infected with the conservative fascist Andromeda Strain. By attempting to engage their kill-or-be-killed base primal urges (for they have no ideas at such immeasurable intellectual levels) and speaking truth to their impotent "power," Cher is protecting the Tolerant from the Intolerant.

Comrades, if there's one thing we cannot tolerate, it is intolerance! We must work to eradicate every last vestige of that which is intolerant.

Rumor has reached me that Cher is preparing to release a line of respiratory masks to be marketed under the CherFree™ brand, masks not unlike those seen covering the mouths of Japanese and other East Asians. Not only will the masks introduce to Westerners an Eastern cultural advance that nurtures a timeless path to enlightened sustainable health preservation, not only will the masks be woven with organic bamboo fibres by the residents of traditional Chinese lao gai hermit communes found in pristine areas untainted and often unphotographed by Western decadence, the masks will also protect those who wish not to inhale the insanity of Rightism and thus leave behind their Humanity.

The CherFree™ family of eco-friendly products are a fun and social-consciousness-raising way to "Cher" the doctrine of sharing and caring that is central to all things Cher. CherFree™ products take a holistic approach to ensure you are not infected by harmful bacterial, chemical, corporate, GM (genetically-modified), Republican, viral, and other intolerant pathogens. CherFree™: "The more you Cher, the more you Care."
Last edited by Comrade_Tovarich on 5/8/2012, 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: enhancement, collectivization

mi
Oh, and the silly Romans considered entertainers to be the lowest class of citizens -- above only prostitutes... If only they paid more attention to these fine folk, perhaps, they would've lasted for longer than 2000 years.

Comrade ROCK,

From each according to his means, to each according to his needs, Cher should be setting you up nicely with a Madison Avenue dacha!

Indeed, Comrade Tovarich - and she has hinted at such for next Marxmas!

In the meantime, she DID give me this delightful new car for my birthday:

SestoROCKoMento.jpg
The only downside is that the stereo system is hardwired to only play Cher songs...

I have been wondering what Cher thought of the current political situation. Finally she has spoken to us, the people. She has been a role model for so many of us. We should all be thankful that Hollywood is willing to speak out. It really clarifies the issues for me.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: Fabulously famous and wealthy and adorable singer and pilanthropist Cher said today that she intends to hold her breath for as long as it takes to avoid breathing the same air as "Romney and his Right Wing Racist Homophobic Women Hating Teabagger Masters".

She then explained that, as the beat goes on, she is, however, perfectly happy breathing the same air as gypsies, tramps, and thieves.

"Oh yeah, and the length of my fingernails doesn't count! That wouldn't be fair!"

Tovarich, I so like your Cherfree line idea. We will get Ron Perelman to market it; after all, he's a rich, nasty, ghastly little prog and a man after my own little heart. If I had one, that is. (I'm currently working on a side-business to Jiffy-Lobo to plasticize hearts, so we can show we have one but it doesn't have to bleed. It has to SEEM to bleed. Get it?)

What makes Cherfree wonderful is the inherent oxymoron in the title. As you know, cher is French for dear, or expensive, and well, there's free.

That's like Affordable Health Care Act.

We can have Cherfree Hair Care Products, which will form a joint venture with Jiffy-Lobo™. What better to cover the depression in your skull if by chance Dr. Mengele gets, uh, energetic. I've seen Menegele form a U-turn inside someone's prefrontal lobes.

We need big CherCare products to cover a hole in the forehead that one can drive a golfball through.

Comrade Father Prog Theocritus,

It is good to see that Jiffy-Lobo™, long disguised from the lumpenproletariat by rightwing fascists terrified of what intellectual ferment might result were more to know about it, trepanning has a distinguished history, with a fresh discovery in Spain of this progressive field of science.

Oh for Stalin's sake! Lumpenproletariat, Schlumpenproletariat!

Trepan THIS, Father Prog Theocritus!

Because of YOU, yes YOU and your insidious Jiffi-Lobo™ thingy, I cannot drive by any Jifi-Lube™ without instantly thinking, you guessed it, Jiffi-Lobo™!

That's a fact! If you don't believe me, just ask our mutual friend, Comrade Tovarich!

You have brainwashed me quite successfully!

Jifi-Lobo™ works!

Why does Cher get access to "The One's" ™ rarefied air and all I have is Oleg the latrine cleaner here in the Gulag, if he's sober enough to even be awake.

IT"S NOT FAIR - I WANT MY FAIR-AIR & I WANT IT NOW.

CHERAIR.jpg

I am not familiar with this Comradette Cher person but I can see by her hair she is obviously African-American. She should therefore be congratulated for passing the Harry Reid Negro Acceptibility Test with flying colors.

Comrade C&B, I believe that Cher is 1/32 African American, thereby qualifying for full Jesse Jackson / Al Sharpton endorsement.

And, much as Comrade Biden once stated about Dear Leader, she is "sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking".

Pamalinski wrote:Because of YOU, yes YOU and your insidious Jiffi-Lobo™ thingy, I cannot drive by any Jifi-Lube™ without instantly thinking, you guessed it, Jiffi-Lobo™!
Just wait until I open Prog*Mart(tm).

Tovarich, you have shown some of the early efforts at releasing the demons from people's heads. Trepanation is a nice classical word, and I'm all for them. They clean things up, like, oh, feces and urine. And Barack.

Their achievement was to realize that there are no crimes, only criminals. We do what we want; the right does anything and since they're criminals, it's not hypocritical of us to traduce them.

Jiffy-Lobo™ is an effort to make sure that there are no criminals on our side. So there can be no thought crimes. So there can be no thinking

Hmm, when was your last Jiffy-Lobo?

ProgMart.jpg
Father Prog, I know they aren't officially open yet, but I just HAD to share this photo of the Progmart™ that's soon to open in my neighborhood!

And, our fellow travelers will be glad to hear that, like all the Progmarts™ soon to be dotting the landscape all over the USSA - and just in time for Dear Leader's re-election! - this one has a Jiffy Lobo department!

ProgMart.jpg

I believe that Theo already started up a prototype store in Detroit last year.

His motto for ProgMart is " We'll tell you what you want......now back in line ".

She reversed herself too?

Time was that she inhaled much from the Romney supporter and capitalist Gene Simmons.

He did avoid breathing the same air as Cher.

genecher2.jpg

genecher.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEMCil2 ... re=related

Comrade New Paradigm,

After all these Obama years, you too share the gift that keeps on giving, salute comrade, many beets & vodkas my comrade.

Ура, товарищи!

-RR

P.S. We Watch those who watch you. We are WATCHING!!!!