Chicago Considers Soylent Green

informer soylent.jpg

Illinois is so broke it can not bury their impoverished dead. Collectivist everywhere eagerly anticipate the long awaited delicacy Soylent Green.

Democrat leadership objects, claiming voter loss. Dems suggest inexpensive Tombstone-only Plot as database. (Kool-Aid_Man)

If this has not yet hit publication may I make a suggestion... the body politic would much prefer a more uplifting cover story, Chicagoans being unable to bury their necro-voters is of little consequence and in fact may have a bit of a negative connotation for Mayor DeadFish Emmanuel.

I would suggest something like "Chicagoans Get Out the Vote!" or "Chicago Supports Their Animately-Challenged Citizens" as perhaps a more fitting Lead story.

Kool-Aid_Man

Name the boat "Wall Street"? Or "Win the Future" or Hopeless Change"?

ThePeoplesComrade - has Pinkie awarded you with her prestigious Beet of the Week prize and a bumper sticker for your mom that says "My son is the beet of the week on the People's Cube"?

Red Square wrote:ThePeoplesComrade - has Pinkie awarded you with her prestigious Beet of the Week prize and a bumper sticker for your mom that says "My son is the beet of the week on the People's Cube"?
Pinkie once told me I was more useless than a pile of beet scraps and to spread my fertilizer elsewhere, nevertheless I felt honored to be noticed.

Comrade Peoples,

Just one minor correction: It's DARTH Axelrod; not "David". He rightfully earned that moniker by showing no mercy, or conscience towards his opponents, ruthlessly destroying them as only a Chicago thug can.