We're the children of the future
American through and through
But something happened to our country
And yeah, we're blaming you

You did your best
You failed the test

Mom and Dad
We're blaming you!

Oh Dear Marx, I am wiping the tears from my eyes!! These children are so - so - BEAUTIFULLY PROGRESSIVE!! And yet, so sad...

They would have been so much better off if they just could have had a proper, 100% government upbringing!

Wait a minute, I thought we did not build them. We all belong to The Government™ !™ My mistake ... thinking.

It's time America, time for a government of the Chirrens™, by the Chirrens™, and for the Chirrens™.

https://kids.usa.gov/ (the best illustration of the World of Next Tuesday™ I have ever seen)

In "Good old days" these brats would have been spanked for ingratitude and sent to bed without supper. Now they can make their own fecal sandwich.

So.....Comrade Marx...... You were " thinking " ?

You've just won a fun-filled extended Winter Solstice holiday vacation to Central Siberia !
This will include free meals and lodging at the Verkhoyansk Hilton Re-Education Facility.

So, grab your shovel, coat....and report to Platform 5 at the railroad facility....boxcar # 46.

When I was young the left instilled that same hard-edged cynicism represented by that song by the repeated lie that we children had no future because at any moment, today - tomorrow - sometime soon, everything and everyone would be blown to bits in a terrible nuclear war.

Believing that there is no future, that everything is futile, does terrible things to the human psyche.

The hallmark of the left, and something that is central to the rationalizations of the left, is a deep-seated cynicism and that cynicism produces a sense of helplessness and nihilism.

There is no cold war now with the threat of instant annihilation for the left to use to destroy the thinking and stunt the lives of the young. They've created a million and one other ways to turn bright beautiful children into cold cynical nihilistic collectivists.

That song is an expression of the very soul of the left.

Mom and Dad
We're blaming you!

This is what the Menendez brothers were singing when they killed their evil rich corporate parents.

Obviously today they would be acquitted by the jury of their peers. Their only crime was that they did it too early.

Now can America finally apologize to them and let them go?

Menendez_Brothers.jpg

Alas, Comrade Krasnodar, by admitting my "thinking" was a "thinking" mistake I thought HOPED to CHANGE the outcome for any perceived digression, but I must agree that what is "thunk" must only be the last sound heard as The Government™ boot comes in contact with the skull. FORWARD™ !™

If my punctuation is lacking, comrades it is because it is difficult to type with the beet infused tears streaming down my cheeks! I see by the vacant looks on all those progressive children that Grand Marshall Obama has lended his teleprompter to aid in the creation of this most glorious gift to my dwindleing guilty capitalist psyche. Ten beets to any Comrade who can show me how to turn that video into my new avitar! Forward!! to glorious revolution.

After my initial warm reception to this video, and after the cheap vodka had worn off, I was just thinking Comrades, if this really is a video taking place after Mitt Romney(Theantiobama) has been wrongly installed after stealing the election, has it been sent back into the past from the future? and has the world gone grey monotone as a result?, and is it just another example of how we will be going backwards to the policies of the past? Can we also expect that we will unlearn cell phone technology and how to use escalators? What shall become of antilock brakes? No comrades this does not portend well. Polar bears deserve to cohabitate along with mini humans just as much as the Islamic head collector or the local shovel concern. Can the dear leader not just proclaim himself Generalisimo inperpetitude, so that my children will not look upon me with the same distain.

The Genderless Childrens Choir Of Next Tuesday™ did an admirable job of rebleating the Current Truth™. I'm glad to see Big Birdturd has been replaced by The Peoples Propaganda Parrot and Dear Leader's teleprompter.

However, I'm somewhat disappointed not to hear anything about having to pay for contraceptives, condoms and coat hangers in that lovely song. No mention of the population suffering the effects of Romnesia, or keeping raped women who are pregnant from having abortions. This is troubling.

Comrades, this eruditely worded and cheerfully scored tune has it all: Fear, Misery, Hopelessness, and Despair. Lenin bless the god-state that so delightfully sanctions this Future For The Children™ Blame Ad, produced by one of our proud Prog ad agencies, that blames their parents and the US of KKK and the Evil RethugliKKKans and in particular Mittens for all the Evils That We Progs Hate That Would Come that can be packed into two minutes and twenty-two seconds. It warms my heart to see the best characteristics we Progs have to offer presented so succinctly. The god-state indeed does a fine job of propagandizing raising the Children Of The 0bamanation to be ready to face the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday™!

Somehow, these happy-faced Children™ remind me of the Children™ Of The Korn: Welcome To Next Tuesday™ movie that hasn't been released yet.

Children-of-the-Obama 2012.jpg

I heard these wonderful little Wards of the State ™ practiced day & night with Grandma & Grandpa at the Redbud Rosebud Nursing Home that no doubt will be closed 1/20/13 if Romney steals the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 17fWth3YgA

Back in the good old days, pretentious propagandists could at least carry a tune.

What is happening to my party that we scrape the bottom of the barrel in both crooning ability and aesthetics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gf ... re=related