China Syndrome: Obama Faked Birth Cert. to Hide Young Age

Adding to confusion surrounding Barack Obama's birth certificate, another theory has just emerged and was submitted to us by an alert reader Michael A.

I knew it! I knew it! I knew there was good reason for me not to fall so slavishly to the Obama! Ask Trotsky, Dewey, Kerry to name a few presumptive leaders of the free world how easy it is to fall. That is why my allegiance is to the Party, for the Party will never fall.

That no doubt explains why Obama chose a different venue to give his acceptance speech, he knew he couldn't get into the Denver Convention hall during the Convention since it was rated R... R for revolutionary of course.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:I knew it! I knew it! I knew there was good reason for me not to fall so slavishly to the Obama! Ask Trotsky, Dewey, Kerry to name a few presumptive leaders of the free world how easy it is to fall. That is why my allegiance is to the Party, for the Party will never fall.

That no doubt explains why Obama chose a different venue to give his acceptance speech, he knew he couldn't get into the Denver Convention hall during the Convention since it was rated R... R for revolutionary of course.
R for revolutionary, I love it! It doesn't surprise me too much either with his inability to speak without a teleprompter around either (ever notice at your young child's singing concert there may be a display of some kind?)

Yes Comrade, good observation, and like Obama, young children have Hope and Need Change....

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Yes Comrade, good observation, and like Obama, young children have Hope and Need Change....
And sometimes the other way around good sircomrade. I do have to ask a serious question to you, Marshal and all comrades, could Hillary take the DNCC (Democrat National Communist Convention)?

Never underestimate the Beast.... the Hillary! The stake has still not been driven through her black heart.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Never underestimate the Beast.... the Hillary! The stake has still not been driven through her black heart.
Leave it to a Clinton to sweep the convention.