Chinese "Spy" Balloon

The Pentagon has advised Joe Biden not to shoot down a Chinese balloon that's allegedly "spying" over Montana. Seems as if the Pentagon is overruling a President again, but there's often more than meets the eye in the world of "high-level" espionage.

Anyone remember the balloon bombs that Japan sent over the U.S. during World War II? This could be much, much worse, carrying biological agents, EMP devices, or evil spirits!

Oddly, this is the only time in the past two years that Biden wanted to end inflation but was stopped, probably by the same guy who went over President Trump's head after Biden was selected. 

markmilley.jpg

The Zeppelin Community supports equality for ALL airships.

RE: There is something written on the chinese spy balloon but I can't make it out... can you guys read it?

Well, Next Next Tuesday is Valentine's Day.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
2/3/2023, 7:02 am
Someone got a closeup.

Hahahahahahaha...

Breaking: Biden promises to shoot down Chinese spy balloon as soon as it gets as high as Hunter

Red Square wrote:
2/3/2023, 5:01 pm
Breaking: Biden promises to shoot down Chinese spy balloon as soon as it gets as high as Hunter

You beat me to it by mere seconds....

Up, Up and Away!

Would you like to spy in my CCP balloon?
Would you like to spy in my CCP balloon?
We could violate Amer’can airspace, you and I
And we can spy (spy)

[Chorus]
Up, up and away
My CCP, my CCP balloon

[Verse 2]
The world's a open place in my CCP balloon
It wears a open face in my CCP balloon
We can take some pix, play dirty tricks up in the sky
And we can spy (spy)

[Chorus]
Up, up and away in
My CCP, my CCP balloon

[Bridge]
Suspended at an unreachable apogee
We'll search the ground for a base to spy on
If by some chance we find they’re suspecting me
We'll make some lame excuses
Something that confuses

[Verse 3]
Secrets waiting there for my CCP balloon
Way up in the air in my CCP balloon
If you'll hold my hand we'll chase some info ‘cross the sky
For we can spy (spy)

[Chorus]
Up, up and away
My CCP, my CCP balloon
Ballooooooooooooooon...

[Outro]
Up, up, and away
Up, up, and away
Up, up, and away...
[Fade out]

Back in more civilized days this problem would be resolved by one kid with a Daisy BB gun.

<off>

Back in the day, this would have been viewed as an international Skeet championship, and the US had yelled "pull" just as the silly thing crossed into US Airspace.

Joe can’t shoot it down as he’s already deposited the check from Xi. Aggressive action would be a violation of contract.

Oh, well.
A-A 2023-02-04 at 6.11.04 PM.jpg
Now comes the part where the debris gets recovered and the planted evidence is "discovered."

Bet on a tranche of classified documents in an old valise with Joe's name inscribed on it or a handwritten note that reads, "You raff, you ruse." 

We'll get to the bottom of this using good old fashioned party-owned law enforcement.

Simple problems require simple solutions.
[CLICK ON GRAPHIC FOR FULL SIZE]
BALSOL.jpg

Ilhan_Omar_500.jpg

"So Some people sent something from someplace and it floated across America looking at something... Maybe it wasn't, and maybe it was packed with explosives, but so are nine year old boys in Palestine. Don't be racist."