Chris 'Tingles' Matthews to Interview Obama: Seeks Questions

chris_matthews_thrill_up_my_leg_xlarge_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

On Thursday, MSNBC host Chris Matthews, who famously claimed that President Obama gave him a “thrill” up his leg, will be interviewing Obama at American University in Washington, D.C.
But what will Matthews ask Obama about? According to MSNBC the official lapdog media for Obama “Matthews will discuss a number of topics with Obama, including, healthcare, political gridlock in D.C., growing dissatisfaction with the government and more.”

In an acknowledgement to the talent of our proles, he is seeking our help here at The People's Cube as to what specific questions he should ask Obama. So Comrades, we have been challenged to come up with questions that would do Tingles proud to ask our great President.

My two humble submissions to 'Tingles' are:

Mr. President do you think the roads to Mt. Rushmore will be able to handle the extra traffic once your visage is carved in there with the rest of the greats?

Your healthcare reform seems to have gotten off to a bit of a rocky start, but so did the start of the Bush administration, isn't fair to just blame Bush for setting this precedence?

Please add yours!

Is the immigration reform bill going to benefit Aunt Zaytuni or Uncle Otis the same way the ACA impacts the First Lady Above the United States and her children?

And with the Defense budget being slowly transferred to the Department of Education, and Sharia law on the rise, our viewers deserve to know-- on a par 4 with traps left and right at 175 yards would you open with a 3 wood or an iron?

MooochelleInBed.jpg
Do Wookies roar when they wake up in the morning? And does she bring lobster and tamales to bed?

Are your children proud of you after all of the lies you've told the American people?

Is it true that you grow marijuana in the basement of the white house?

Are you really the president or do you just portray him on TV?

People's journalist ™ Matthews to Comrade Obama: "Mr. Obama, in your 3rd term, will you be the Supreme ruler of all planets?"

According to painstaking research by unemployed environmental activists, the initiatives of progressive Democrat's to thwart off global warming has been hampered by many years of entrenched Republican rule under George Bush which along with their failed environmental policies have caused violent weather conditions, your call for federally funded networks of celebrities who will predict disasters and warn the public in advance continues to be de-funded. Given these circumstances, do you still feel that the United States continues to be too corrupt and should rely on the guidance of the United Nations to avert our current course of relentless environmental destruction and that we as a nation should get over our primitive concept of “sovereignty” ?

Mr. President would you use this occasion to declare the war on Great Britain and France, and side with anti-colonialist Sharia fighters, and play some hard ball like you have always dreamed of your father?

I do believe that the illustrious dynamic duo ( Chris Mathews and MSNBC ) have clinched yet another " Joey " Award for themselves this coming spring !

Joseph G. Award.png

And Chris : Wonderfully balanced and incisive journalism, as always.

Chris Tingles: "Mr. President - I've wondered about this since I was a kid, and no one seems to know the answer. If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, does it make a sound? Oh, and why is the sky blue? Really?"

"Mr. President, why do I get a huge veiny erection every time I look into your eyes?"

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I, Krasnodar, would very much have been liking to see that " interview ".

However, I am working on the controlling of my gag reflex.

"Mr. President, do you mind if I pull this out and--and--well, you see, Mr. President, I feel the need to do this anytime I see you...anytime I hear your voice...it's not just my leg that gets tingles, Mr. President, heh heh...by the way, I call him Barry...would you like to watch while I...I...oh, Mr. President, I don't know how long I can hold back--I mean, it's one thing to do it while watching you, but to do it while watching you watch me...oh, Mr. President, I wanna do everything I can to help you succeed...oh, I never said at what, I just want you to succeed. Mine. Oh, mine. Oh, Mr. President, ohh...ohhhh....oh, I think I'm about to forget you're black..."

Why, Commisarka--

Did that just slip out, or have you been feeling a bit "pent up" since beet of the week awards have been piling up unawarded?

How does one go about interviewing a diety anyway?
tingles god.gif

Anyer Marx wrote:
The attachment Matthews_2.jpg is no longer available
Top or Bottom?
Oh, we all know the answer to that one, Comrade
MSNBCInterview.jpeg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
President Obama...when I am done...would you prefer me to swallow or would you prefer to give me a facial?

Do you like me new, BLUE slacks?