Christmas Ideas for Red Diaper Babies

The Holiday season is upon us and as a public service, we would like to recommend some popular toys for your little red diaper baby!

The Happy Hour Playset!

happy-hour-playset-600.jpg
[/url]

The Baby Meth Lab
ImageThe Barbie Cigarette Kit
barbie-cigarette.jpg

Fhalkyn wrote:But what does our dear comrade Red Diaperette think?

Thinking is unauthorized. (Ha ha, thought you could trap me, yes?)

I do not like this Happy Hour Play Set. Where is the Jack Daniels vodka? Where are the ashtrays? In my kittenhood, no self-respecting bar was without ashtrays. And pretzels. Open ashtrays (not covered Barbie types, which do not allow the smoke to hover pleasingly around the bar). And salty pretzels. To make one thirsty.

All self-Party-respecting Reds in those days drank and smoked. It showed that we were Of The People. But not the bourgeois people, Lenin forbid.

Ah, those were the days, my friend. (Cue the balalaikas.)

Party approved uniforms of course! Look at the smiles on their faces...

children.jpg

Comrades ! Stop Thinking Small < spit! > !

APPENDIX.
Near instantly, "The Future.." vanished in Memory Hole. ...(an ad for Obama-2012, end Oct. 2012)
(to this day, no sight on YouTube.)

Alas, Deplorables-2012 responded ( Nov 3, 2012 ) :

Long Live Ameryka !
( AMERYKA : here, scroll down to AMERYKA-marker )

... and vegan no-fat sugarless low-CO2 nibbles ! :

kids_food_controlchik_2014.08_Michelle.jpg

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
Look for the Prog™ label when he/she/it comes home from his/her/its first day of public school.

Dedhedvedev wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
Look for the Prog™ label when he/she/it comes home from his/her/its first day of public school.
Editorial korrektions:

1. The proper command is "Stop Thinking." Small, large, who cares? It is still a forbidden activity.

2. Add "they" to "he/she/it" in sensitivity to those who identify as bi, multi, genderfluid, or trendiqueer.

So, it appears that Facebook is all atwitter (no pun intended...ok, so it was) about the so-called fake toys so much so that it was picked up by [url=http:////heatst.com/life/people-are-panicking-over-the-fisher-price-happy-hour-playset-but-the-toy-isnt-even-real/]Heat Street[/url] and apparently even the debunked debunkers at Snopes is getting in on the act

Score another one for the Cube and friends!

p.s. Anyone know where I can pick up a 'My First D.U.I.' playset? There is a certain state's attorney's son that I would like to give it to. You know what they say: 'like father, like son'

Mystery item No. 1

Warren Peas wrote:... Facebook atwitter ... and even Snopes ...
There was once a guy lacking humor
because of intellectual tumor

didn't know how to laugh
didn't know what's comic
uh, token leftish catatonic.[/indentr]

... a decade later ...
Eureka! Christmas Idea : CCDD, Climate Change Detecting Device :

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

didn't know how to laugh
didn't know what is comic

The attachment Looney_Left.jpg is no longer available
You have used the old logo, please update to the new logo...
looney-hillary.png

Warren Peas wrote:So, it appears that Facebook is all atwitter (no pun intended...ok, so it was) about the so-called fake toys so much so that it was picked up by [url=http:////heatst.com/life/people-are-panicking-over-the-fisher-price-happy-hour-playset-but-the-toy-isnt-even-real/]Heat Street[/url] and apparently even teh debunked debunkers at Snopes is getting in on the act

Score another one for the Cube and friends!

p.s. Anyone know where I can pick up a 'My First D.U.I.' playset? There is a certain state's attorney's son that I would like to give it to. You know what they say: 'like father, like son'

Mystery item No. 1
dui.jpg

The People's Cube toys from previous election Holiday seasons:

But of course, no matter how many toys they get, Red Diper babies are never happy.

Evil Smiley wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
didn't know how to laugh
didn't know what's comic

You have used the old logo, please update to the new logo...

Muchas gracias, Comrade.

Yet even that Gloriously Looney logo is heading (at dizzying speed) toward Memory Hole.
Time for update... Of course, this time it must be Community-Organizer-in-Chief, Messiah Himself.

You mean, this was not real? I already placed orders for tens of rubles!

Fisher-Price 'happy hour' playset is fake, company says
There is no alcohol themed toy

NEW YORK, Ny — It's another reminder not to believe everything you see on the internet.
A photo of an alcohol-themed Fisher-Price playset has been circulating online and drawing attention. It shows a toddler-size bar, with play bar stools, beer bottles and a pretend bar, CBS News reported.

Today.com reported that the photo, which was originated by brandng agency owner Adam Padilla, went viral after comedian Amiri King reposted it on Facebook.

CNet reported that some angry parents complained on Fisher-Price's Facebook and Twitter page and the company had to repeatedly reassure them that the toy was not real.

Evil Smiley wrote:Ask and ye shall receive... :) < Looney Left, new Icon >
Says a Certifiedly Truthful source :

(Clockworked Messiah by IOTW)

All the little kiddies on my shopping list are getting red, square, Director typewriters for Christmas Winter Holiday AND a copy of......

so that they can get an early start learning how to create fake news.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... All the little kiddies on my shopping list are getting red, square, Director typewriters for Christmas Winter Holiday AND a copy of......
< Herr Goebbels >
yay! then, they will also be able to counter Russian election-hackery, ja?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... All the little kiddies on my shopping list are getting red, square, Director typewriters for Christmas Winter Holiday AND a copy of......
< Herr Goebbels >
yay! then, they will also be able to counter Russian election-hackery, ja?
The kitties of my acquaintance do not counter; they recount. To them, I will give a shiny new ballot-replicator.

Red Square wrote:You mean, this was not real? I already placed orders for tens of rubles!

Fisher-Price 'happy hour' playset is fake, company says
There is no alcohol themed toy

NEW YORK, Ny — It's another reminder not to believe everything you see on the internet.
A photo of an alcohol-themed Fisher-Price playset has been circulating online and drawing attention. It shows a toddler-size bar, with play bar stools, beer bottles and a pretend bar, CBS News reported.

Today.com reported that the photo, which was originated by brandng agency owner Adam Padilla, went viral after comedian Amiri King reposted it on Facebook.

CNet reported that some angry parents complained on Fisher-Price's Facebook and Twitter page and the company had to repeatedly reassure them that the toy was not real.
But I think the Meth Lab Playset is real. It must be...

huh ‒ HOPE for a Marxmas HopeyChangey-Immunization-Gift? :

Obama_kids_mask_(600).jpg

Perhaps a Dr. Kevorkian Kompassionate Kare Kit might make a treasured gift for a progressive tyke. (Alas, I have no Photoshop skills with which to portray such a gift.)

of course, some bum-bum for boys!

NKOR_Destroy_America_kids.jpg
(sure, North Korea Edition)

and a nice akademia ― first speeches, and then : artistic part! say, like in Poland's '50s? :
recitations (Mayakovsky!), revolutio-patriotic songs (below*!), Ukrainian (yep!) dances?

(North Korea, 2008, here big)

(China, 2011 - Commie Party's 90th year)

just a faint approximation of Poland's '50s,
here: '78, anniversary of October Revolution, Song about Lenin
(yup! 1978, and akademias still had that North Korea charme) :

* VNIMANIYE (cyrillic-savvy Comrades first of all!) :
Shirakaaa strana maya radnaaaya, mnogo v nyey lyesov, palyey i ryek,
ya drugoy takoy strany nye znayu, gdye tak volno dyshit chyelavyek!

APPENDIX.
For True Enthusiasts, hardcore :

(uff.. below : not a feature, a bug :
give the "Mystery box" the No. 1, then it will not open (in Browser ; yet it opens in Preview)
give the "Mystery box" the No. 2, then it opens (both in Preview and in Browser)
did troubleshooting, found no cause; workaround: "No. 2" stands for the single Mystery here.
)

Mystery item No. 2

Comrades,

all this talk brings us all into a fine progressive spirit...

while it may be "bourgeois", a little indulgence for the common good is progressive...

As such, I want to wish all a happy holidays and inform all
that all talk about Queen Hillary's Holiday party being like a wake
are ALL false and right wing propaganda !

(just à propos a refrain-line of Shirakaaa... alias Wide is my Motherland... in Mystery box)

linguistic µ-quirk :

the phrase : ya drugoy takoy strany nye znayu, gdye tak volno dyshit chyelavyek!
meaning : I know of no other country where people [men] breath so freely!

translates into Polish (the Mickey Mouse way, yet honestly)
to : ... gdzie tak wolno dyszy człowiek!
meaning : ... where the men wheeze so tediously!

alack, nuances, nuances...

(BTW, I know of no Polish translation of Shirakaaa... - I'm pretty sure there is none.)
(anyway, we kids sung it pa russki - and why not? it's optimistic, melodious, and good to march.)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:(just à propos a refrain-line of Shirakaaa... alias [highlight=#ffff00]Wide is my Motherland...[/highlight] in Mystery box)

linguistic µ-quirk :

the phrase : ya drugoy takoy strany nye znayu, gdye tak volno dyshit chyelavyek!
meaning : I know of no other country where people [men] breath so freely!

translates into Polish (the Mickey Mouse way, yet honestly)
to : ... gdzie tak wolno dyszy człowiek!
meaning : ... where the men wheeze so tediously!

alack, nuances, nuances...

(BTW, I know of no Polish translation - I'm pretty sure there is none.)
(anyway, we kids sang it pa russki - and why not? it's optimistic, melodious, and good to march.)

Say what you want about this glorious People's Hymn, the KGB takes care of rest. Even the most lowly Kapitalist scum can appreciate the warmth of the olden-times recording quality. It brings back memories of pre-revolution times with Bing Crosby and Andy Williams on radiotronic sound system. The warmth is simply not seen in my local party's futuristic recording studio with DOS 1.0 computer as soundboard and recording device. It doesn't even have a screen, we find old teletype in rail station and use that!:

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... the warmth of the olden-times recording quality ...
sound : how true (me too was near-shocked, when I found it on YT).
music : ... optimistic, melodious, and good to march ... (emphasis on melodious).
and content ? :
I said, in some other context, this :
(and - potential reader with Eastern Bloc load in memoria - forgive the blasphemy:)
... skip "the Red" - that Soviet/Commie/Agitprop background - and you got a nice "human hymn".