CNN: One voter can make a difference by voting repeatedly

heroes.jpg

Comrades,

This is a special day - a very special day. Rather than offering (as I usually do) to share my food, my nest, and my personal shovel for your beet tending chores, I feel it's my duty to humbly ask for - no, demand - your support. I demand this not for myself, but for The Children™ of the future. I demand this not to solve the mundane difficulties of my day to day existence, (downtrodden though I am) but for those destined to partake in the glories of Next Tuesday™. No comrades, I demand your support for CNN's noble effort to educate our youth in the power of multi-cast voting.

Comrade Cooper explains the new CNN educational program this way:

"The 2016 CNN Heroes special will feature voter participation of a very new kind. We call it Voter Multi-Casting. Just log-on to CNNHeroes, Facebook, or Twitter using your account and cast a vote for your favorite CNN hero," Cooper said.
But wait, there's more:

"Now comes the special part." Cooper grinned. "After you vote at CNNHeroes, Facebook, and Twitter, go back to CNN and start all over again! Vote up to 10 times a day per method through December 6th. That's 30 votes per day for 38 days - or around 1140 votes! Now that's making a difference! Feels good, doesn't it?"
Comrades: I demand you support CNN in this effort. It's not only for your own good, but for that of The Children™ and their children. VOTE! (and repeat)

NOTE: Message CNN on Facebook and type #VOTE for additional votes!

Captain Craptek can get into anything for a peanut!

Comrades! Below are Top 10 CNN Heroes for 2016. We also need to make our Top 10 list of People's Heroes for 2016. Ideas?

CNN_Heroes_2016.jpg

Red Square wrote:Comrades! Below are Top 10 CNN Heroes for 2016. We also need to make our Top 10 list of People's Heroes for 2016. Ideas?

CNN_Heroes_2016.jpg

1. Lenin
2. Red Square
3. CNN itself
4. Hillary
5. Obama
6. Angela Merkel
7. Imams everywhere
8. All of those people who created millions of genders and sexual orientations, some even including the symbols #, !, *, and $.
9. Kubists everywhere
10. The State vodka brewers.

I like the part about multiple votes per person. Very progressive!