CNN Proves Stock Market Driven By Obama's Chances

obama stocks.jpg
CNBC LINK

Hour by hour the situation may change as the electorate approves or disapproves of Obama's performance. We must all pull together and support the President for the good of our 401K's. CNN have proven that the stock market goes up or down depending on President Obama's chances of being reelected.

Additional studies are under way. Does rainfall increase with Obama's poll numbers? How directly is the national divorce rate linked to Obama's job approval ratings? Are women's menstrual cycles impacted? What about birth defects in poultry populations.

TPC, how percipient of them, and of you, to show us it. This is a Bigger Picture than I had thought. I had thought that the stock market was actually reckoned by Obama's Bowel Health, which is OBH which is BHO spelled sideways, sort of.

I keep hoping for the One Big Stool--oh dear, OBS, so close, so close to BHO--which will augur the Age of Obamanity. That place of perfect love, truth, freedom, and rainbow-farting unicorns. Where no vending machine on earth has anything that anyone wants to buy and Moochelle says, "You don't need that. Nuts are great. Watch me." As she cracks brazil nuts with her teeth, two at a time.

When she needs to crack lots of them, she puts up to a cup of them elsewhere.

I think that we ought to have a Czar of Obama's Colon Health. The COCH will make reports every Thursday, and these will replace the employment figures.

Every economic indicator favors our Fearless Leader's return to power..food stamp distributions, the artificial unemployment percentages, soaring debt and commodity prices.

If gasoline can top $6 a gallon by November..our glorious leader and even his minions may secure both the house and senate and absolute power.

It worked so well for us in 2007 and 2009!

Absolutely correct, just as the yellow-dog-imperialists anticipated President Kerry's victory in 2004:

Aug. 17, 2004, 9:32 a.m. EDT

Global funds see Kerry winning

Yet only 13 percent expect a positive impact on markets

LONDON (CBS.MW) -- Global fund managers think Democrat John Kerry is going to take the White House in November and they're not happy about it, a survey released Tuesday shows.

Forty-one percent of the fund managers, most of whom live outside of North America, said they expected Kerry would take the U.S. presidency, narrowly ahead of the 37 percent who felt George Bush would be reelected. Twenty-two percent were unsure who will win.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fund- ... -on-impact