Cold Case Posse proves um, well, yeah

SheriffJoeArpaio.JPG

Phoenix, Arizona, USSA - AP (Associated Potatoes)

Today in a disgustingly poorly video-taped news conference, Arizona's Maricopa County Sheriff, the infamous and incredibly discredited Sheriff Joe Arpaio >spit< stated that he's not accusing President B. Hussein Obama of anything.

After trying desperately to prove to the audience, both in person and over WND's >spit< live video that numerous experts in investigation, computer imagery, and so on had essentially shown beyond any reasonable doubt that both Dear Leader's "long form birth certificate" and His "selective service card" are, in fact, forgeries, the sheriff >spit< stated essentially that well, he's not accusing the One of anything.

This in spite of repeated probing and remarkably worthy questions from members of the Main Stream Media who tried to get to the bottom of what is REALLY important, Sheriff Joe's >spit< political reason(s) for the Cold Case Posse's ongoing probe.

Backpedaling furiously due to the logical and forthright questions from the media, Sheriff Arpaio at one point said, "As I said at the beginning of the investigation, the president can put all this to rest quite easily. All he has to do is demand the Hawaii Department of Health release to the American public and to a panel of certified court-authorized forensic examiners all original 1961 paper, microfilm and computer birth records the Hawaii Department of Health has in its possession." >spit<

Article and videos can be found here.

Let's do what Comrade Schultz at MSNBC did when Solyndra hit the fan ..... uh......was the topic of conversation ........... Just say you don't wan't to talk about it !

The "ultimate defense" for progressives. Complete MSM denial will make this all go away *.

* At least until Arizona ( spit ) denies Dear Leader a place on their November ballot.

We'll just cross that bridge when we come to it, right ? Should be a piece of cake !

What were we talking about ? Sheriff who ?

I don't understand what the problem is. Dear Leader was obviously "born" because he is here, leading us to glory - so why does he need a "certificate" to prove he was born? I think this issue is just a Rethuglican smokescreen to distract attention away from the fact they REFUSED to provide FREE birth control in the 1960s, and NOW they are sorry for it!

Sharif Joe Blow and his Peoples Posee only took four months to verify information that was released a long time ago by others. What must be determined is how many beet and vodka rations were consumed in this undertaking? Who , if anybody, authorized the plundering of the People's supplies for this nonsense?

And besides, WHO REALLY CARES how many layers the obviously real birth certificate has, or the fact that we don't have the technology to duplicate it in any way other than to build a fake one? Doesn't it make sense that Dear Leader's technology would be better than ours? Hmmmm?

Just another example of the teabaggers trying to distract the public from what's really important, like childhood obesity, schoolyard bullying, and green energy.

I >spit< on ALL of them!

Oh, and I denounce Arizona.
DenounceArizona.jpg

Your comrade watched the proceedings. They seemed to get off to a slow start because there was a bad shortage of bandwidth.

But within minutes, things were perking along nicely. *Yawn* Probably because a bunch of people dropped off quickly from viewing.

It took 4 months for the cold case posse to determine what Jerome Corsi had proven long ago?

The most interesting part was when they took questions from the "media". It soon became obvious the Amerikan Pravda wanted to Alinsky slime the story as quickly as possible.

Sheriff Joe sez the birth certificate and the Selective Service cards are forgeries. But no suspect WHO the forger was yet.

And that's how the "news conference" ended.

Image Comrade Vladimir Scratchanitch reporting
Stupefied at the ungodly Stupidity ever since November 5, 2008

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:And besides, WHO REALLY CARES how many layers the obviously real birth certificate has, or the fact that we don't have the technology to duplicate it in any way other than to build a fake one? Doesn't it make sense that Dear Leader's technology would be better than ours? Hmmmm?

Just another example of the teabaggers trying to distract the public from what's really important, like childhood obesity, schoolyard bullying, and green energy.

I >spit< on ALL of them!

Oh, and I denounce Arizona.
The attachment DenounceArizona.jpg is no longer available
Comrade ROCK---> You forgot the most important thing (more important than Trickle-Up Poverty even)--> Equal homosexuality for all

Oh, oh! And we cannot forget "Under my policies, energy prices will necessarily skyrocket"
gas_prices.jpg

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Yes........ that would be justice ! His Highness wearing pink underwear and eating bologna sandwiches. We could all go to Phoenix and talk to "Dear Leader" through the fences and razor wire.

Sweet.

Those pink boxers bring back fond memories of when I was a correctional officer many years ago. The inmates were only allowed to wear white undergarments but the crafty homosexuals would use the Kool Aid to dye them pink.