Commando In Chief

title02.jpg
Events of the past week have been very disappointing. Dear Leader Obama brought the most wanted man in the World to the People's Justice. Did we expect anything less of our Messiah? Of course not, yet all the fuss and muss over the minute details continues. It's just not right Comrades. Well, I'm here to make everything perfectly clear once and for all.

Dear Leader Obama is not, NOT a wussie man. He's is the greatest President of the USSA EV-AH! Now, we can add PROVEN Commander In Chief to his ever increasing list of accomplishments. Actually, Commander In Chief is no longer good enough. I say we change it to Commando In Chief. I have prepared an animation to illustrate my point.

Special Note
Please be patient. It's a rather large file and may take a few seconds to load.

Behold the Commando In Chief in all his glory:

Most equal effort comrade Grigori. Totally (equally) awesome.

That you Comrade darski. I think our beloved MTE never looked better.

My my, what a big GUN Dear Leader has! Does he really need that much firepower? Or is he just trying to make a statement about something else we'd rather not know about, but probably already do?

So Dear Leader runs around Commando? No wonder Moo-chele has smiling all of times. So long as this does not show, he can do as he pleases (and it must be pleasing her...).

When President has trousers at "prison-waistline"with boxers hanging out top, I will formally submit inquiry as to how Bush allowed such deterioration of society to the point that such is acceptable.

If I was leader, whole damnned country would be in uniforms. Equality for all!

Maybe there is a connection between Dear Leader's 'big gun' and that "tamale" crack he made at MOO-chelle during Chico day hold da Mayo?

It's always about the "big gun" comrades.

Grigori E.R. wrote:It's always about the "big gun" comrades.

My Dear Comrage Grigori,

You are truly a Hero of the Revolution by designing a media device to counter the ongoing effort by the Reich Wing to view my heroism in killing Osama bin Laden a.k.a. Usama bin Laden as "VindicatioN" of Bush 43's interrogation policies and his 2001 compact with Pakistan allowing us to act unilaterally whenever we become able to pinpoint bin Laden in Pakistan.

Now, whenever I go anywhere and say, "I have a gun," no one will ridicule me as was done to poor Woody Allen in that movie in which he, while posing as a bank robber by handing a "I have a gun" note to the teller, was mocked by the teller interpreting his scrawls as "I have a gub."

Now, whenever I say, "I have a gun," everyone will say, "Wow-- what a gun you have," and NO ONE will continue saying, "You have a gub." And furthermore, no one will hereafter call me "Cowomando In Chief." And even more important, no one will hereafter make fun of how I throw a baseball.

It's lucky for me that so few Americans (except for Tea-Party Geezers and that tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of young Americans from whom the SEALS are recruited as an even tinier, tinier, tinier percentage) have ever heard the useful memory-tool rhyme from basic training that begins, "This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for ... "

--Fearless Leader

"I'm a get me some." "Huh? Some what?" Did I ever tell you about the time Leon Panetta stole my fruit, comrades?

Grigori, that's awesome.

Glad I could help Fearless Leader. I hope all the Comrades join me in celebration of your glorious victory.

Царевна, I knew it was something about Leon. It's those beady eyes, they're a dead giveaway.

Not sure about "big gun', somebody claimed his "huge pen is' always ready. That was even shown on FooxUp newz propaganda. It had to be correct!

Major Mistake wants to stay away from this!

I must cover my eyes from the revealing to such violence!! (by my my, isn't dear Leader a manly man. He must have retrieved his masculine appendages from Pres. Michelle!)

So sad that B Hussain Obamasamabama was not born sooner, he could have invented the Internet, too!

"[highlight=#ffff99]I must cover my eyes from the revealing to such violence!![/highlight]"

It's OK to look Comrade Judge Fraulein Pulloskies. Acorns and Rainbows are not deadly...yet.

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I must cover my eyes from the revealing to such violence!!
Dear Fraulein Judge Colonel Pulloskies:
This is not violence when done by fearless leader. Much as Bushitler was in the wrong in every possible way when he pursued the so called "War on Terror" because of what the CIA told him, when Dear Leader does so it's For the People™ and MUCH more equal than when the ReichWing does such things.

Remember, "Bush lied and people died".

But Dear Leader (Unicorn) farted and bin Laden's forehead got parted!

It's VERY different.

And don't believe the Reichwing lies that Dear Leader got the information for Evil Obama's Osama's whereabouts because of Bushitler-era waterboarding - Dear Leader simply knows these things.

And, he knows them better than ANYone!! In a much more equal way, I mean.

just remember comrades, those are OUR guns he's carrying...

Ah! This explains His Excellency's Ministry of Injustice and the BATFE's latest boondoggle: Operation Fast and Furious.

No doubt someone from the Ministry of Propaganda's "Special Operation Committee" will be paying a visit to CBS News for stepping outside of the MoP's assigned boundaries for all state run media outlets.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/03/ ... 9031.shtml

Grigori E.R. wrote:Glad I could help Fearless Leader. I hope all the Comrades join me in celebration of your glorious victory.

Царевна, I knew it was something about Leon. It's those beady eyes, they're a dead giveaway.
Cone_of_Silence4.gif
Briefly, he had just quit from whatever it was he was during the Clinton administration. I was at a hoity toity conference on Children and ADHD at a hotel in San Francisco in 1993, and he was holding a ritzy event in the next ballroom. I and my co-conference attenders were supposed to get breakfast and a lovely fruit snack catered by the hotel staff in the afternoon of our conference, I think just on one of 2 days, for some reason. I remember walking in to our ballroom in the afternoon and seeing our fancy fruit, and we never got it. The tale telling remains and dishes were on trays on tables as we exited. It was clear Leon Panetta was the fruit thief. And yes, it was a long time ago. Guess I'm a pretty good grudge holder.

Despite Panetta's (many) flaws, I think the scuttlebut is true that he was among others who fortified the decision for Obama to pull the trigger on Osama, and I also think he's not a fan of Holder. Maybe some of your fruit didn't totally go to waste.

--KOOK

Sigh, it's true. I kinda liked him anyway back then, having worked on his boss's campaign.