Commisar O's Eugenics Czar

The Obamunist's science czar is apparently a eugenicist. I believe Holden has discovered a new way to conduct purges: Mass Sterilizations! Is it not glorious Comrades?

I denounce liberationtheologist for posting a link that has already been posted elsewhere. Also I haven't made any denouncements in a while, and Pupovich is looking at me very funny and reminding me that I do have a quota to fill.

{off}

If you want to have fun, post this loudly and often to every forum you use that is infested with progs, and see how they ignore you, accuse you of tinfoil hat nonsense, or make excuses for Holdren.

Pup looks at everybody funny. It's a legacy of a swipe of Pinkie's shovel...that eye never has refocussed.

I asked the CIA if this had been posted before and they told me it had not. The CIA lied to me!

I denounce you again for relying on the CIA! Everyone knows you must instead rely on a shadowy network of informers, paid spies, double agents, and ummm oh never mind. Want an extra ration of vodka tonight comrade? Tell the local Commissar I approved it.

I don't think it goes far enough. We should sterilize people who wear white shoes after Labor Day too. And people who wear leopard-print Spandex, especially if they have asses like Our Many Titted Empress.

I mean, with all those fashion victims about, why worry about anything else?