Communist Carols

Commie_Choir.jpg
Komrades, it is currently the Holiday time of the year. This means that there will be roving gangs singing non-party approved "Christmas Carols" in the streets. If you see such people, please report them.

But, if you wish to rove the streets singing State-uplifting Songs of Glory, I've got your back -and I've done all the revising work for you! These songs are also set to popular "Christmas Carol" tunes so that you can rope any wandering minds into your messages of State Superiority and Government Glory. I call them "Communist Carols"!

For interests of time and length I haven't revolutionized a lot of them, and the ones I have I've put {hide} tags around them.

O Come All Ye Faithful
To the tune of the song of the same name

Mystery item No. 1

I Have Been Raped
A song of Feminist Fantabulousness
To the tune of "Deck the Halls"

Mystery item No. 2

Glorious Tax
A song of Government Fantasy
To the tune of "Silent Night"

Mystery item No. 3

Government, Isn't it the best?
A song of Glorification
To the tune of "Jingle Bells"

Mystery item No. 4

Joy to the World
A song of Revolution
To the tune of the song of the same name

Mystery item No. 5

Oi Comrade! In true punk form. I nearly shed a tear at this most inspirational, heartfelt display of devotion to our glorious Party. Thank you comrade. This time of year can be somewhat depressing for the collective, what with the beet fields having been harvested, and all those dreadfully colorful Christ-themed displays around. I will recommend you for a beet of the week award.

Comrades,
Surely this is in jest and some kind of a joke.

Carols...........why not an entire city. At the beginning of the revolution I received Savannah For ******mas.

These enclaves must be brought under control.

Long live The City of San Bernardino and long live Tom Hayden for being the father of the LA enclave.