Communists for Obama!

Barack Obama is one of our own now! Following the denounciation and Purge of Hillary Clinton (Who was found out to be the Furher of the Reich, not a Communist), it is time to promote Premier Barack Obama!

Obama Change.jpg

But notice how Communists for Obama helped him with this...

Leftist recycling compressed.jpg

Keep it up Comrades!!!

CFO '08

COOOOBBRRAAAAAAAAAALLALALAALALALALALAAAAA!!!!!!

I too pledge my support to the Obama. It is clear now that Hillary is a Republican enabler sent to subvert the revolution and give George Bush another four years in the WH via John McCain.

It is also clear the Bill Clinton hates black people – so does Hillary – and that they have been scheming with the Bush administration to bring slavery back among other things (the Great Depression and record oil profits). I denounce Hillary and call for a Revolutionary People's Tribunal to be formed at everyone's earliest convenience.

Oh, I also call for the Revolutionary People's Tribunal to be catered and that Commissar Theocritus picks up the tab for said catering.

UPDATE ON MAY 19, 2008: The above was never said by me and was instead planted by the criminally insane Commissar Vodkov and his transvestite lover Dr. Charles "Melanie" Gno. I hold them both accountable for everything said or done in my name over the last six months and petition the Revolutionary People's Tribunal to brutally execute them in the most humane way possible -- death by rabid, but still very cute, cuddly big-eyed kittens.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko,

I would like to suggest a "Change" to the blatantly racist name given to Obama's future residence...The "White House" should now be called the Presidential Residential.

75,000%20gather%20for%20Sen.%20Obama%20 ... ont%20Park

He drew some of the loudest applause when he promised to have U.S. forces out of Iraq within 16 months of taking office.
<br>"I will end this war," he said. ~

What?
No mention of bringing "change" to this country in the form of collapsing bridges, falling high rise buildings, poisoned water supplies, power grid attacks, natural wild lands set ablaze, ports choked with sunk wreckage and the murder of school children....

"But hey...I said I would end the war in the Middle East!!"

For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am scared for my country!™

Sorry gang...I haven't got the mask thingy down yet. I didn't do drugs as a yoot I guess?

Obama is no Putin but he surrounds himself with ruthless people, so we should be okay.

I just saw a poll from Oregon (Suffolk University) which had Obama at 45 and Hillary at 41. Comrades, my finger and your fingers are, once again, officially wet and waiting for a breeze to blow.

My earlier comment has been amended to reflect this new and revised Current Truth and all responsibility for said earlier comment -- which never was uttered by me -- rest solely on Commissar Vodkov.

Commissar Vodkov: Pack your sh*t and report to rail depot #456. Be sure to wear your accused tag around your neck before heading out to the rail depot so the guards know who to arrest and beat. Oh, and tell Muffy I said hi and tell him that his wife and I are working day and night -- mostly at night -- to secure his release.

I will thank you to keep your wet finger to yourself, comrade Chairman. The MTE will prevail. There is no doubt. It is preordained. Her base is broad. Her base is mighty. There can be only one. That one is Hillary.

Comrade Otis wrote:Obama is no Putin but he surrounds himself with ruthless people, so we should be okay.

We can't talk about Obama's middle name.
We can't talk about Obama's blackness.
We can't talk about Obama's pastor.
We can't talk about Obama's religion.
We can't talk about his Muslim training.
... and we damn sure can't talk about his wife!
Where is your shame?

Time for penitence Comrade Otis!

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote: UPDATE ON MAY 19, 2008

Really....

That's why it's so much easier to get behind Cobra Commander.

Navigator wrote:Where is your shame?

Time for penitence Comrade Otis!

An Obama presidency, though it will suffer from the inconsistencies of weak liberalism, will at least allow some good ruthless strong communists to seize the helm of State and steer the executive branch and the country toward the shores of utopia. My shame? You speak in riddles, comrade.

Comrade Otis
Doctor of Dictatorship
Karl Marx Treatment Center

Our friendly staff is standing by for you!

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:
UPDATE ON MAY 19, 2008: The above was never said by me and was instead planted by the criminally insane Commissar Vodkov and his transvestite lover Dr. Charles "Melanie" Gno. I hold them both accountable for everything said or done in my name over the last six months and petition the Revolutionary People's Tribunal to brutally execute them in the most humane way possible -- death by rabid, but still very cute, cuddly big-eyed kittens.

Dr Gno is no doubt a homosexual/transvestite but Commissar Pup knows very well I'm not. I admit hat I have plants everywhere but it this case I suspect the Premier. After all, Dr. Gno is his plant - not mine. It is becoming more and more clear that the Premier is attempting a coup and he must be stopped before it's too late. I even know his codeword for plants; "hotpockets." Very fitting!

Come on! You seriously believe this stuff? Have you been eating my medicated bacon flavored hot pockets? They aren't plants; they are what keep me a tool for the party! You are paranoid!

Premier Betty wrote: You are paranoid!

Thank you Premier. I try!

Criminal Vodkov wrote:Dr Gno is no doubt a homosexual/transvestite but Commissar Pup knows very well I'm not.
Are you saying that there is some problem with being homosexual and/or transvestic, Criminal Vodkov? Your obvious Hate Speech, defamation, and anti-gay tolerance will not be tolerated. You show yourself to be unqualified to make moral judgments and I demand an immediate retraction of your hateful statements. That is, unless you are late for your monthly meeting of the ignorant tight-ass club.

You know we are very tolerant here, Criminal Vodkov. You also know, as tolerant people, we are intolerant towards intolerance towards others -- others, mind you, who vote overwhelmingly for Party candidates and who are ideologically pure.

As of right now, I would suggest that you start writing a very long apology to all of those you have offended which are mainly women and racial/sexual minorites. Also, you need to apologize to Plant-Americans who suffer the most now -- especially with Man-made Global Warming in full swing. I think an apology to the Party -- in particular Premier Betty, Comrade AK, Comrade Otis and myself -- is also in order.

Hold on, I am not finished yet, Criminal Vodkov. It is the expressed wish of the Party that you are to be sodomized by a dildo-clad Jane Elliot for your crimes against everyone. Then and only then will you experience the suffering of countless Homo-Americans, Plant-Americans etc etc. who suffer on a daily basis because of subhuman creatures like you who are permitted, if not encouraged, by the Bush regime to slander, belittle and offend the sensibilities of otherwise good and outstanding people.

WAIT! I AM NOT FINISHED! It is because of people like you, Criminal Vodkov, that the Party has to fill a mass grave or two with countless innocents in order to weed our ranks of elusive hatemongers like you. Just think of all the people that would have been saved if people like you did not exist! Just think of the paradise we would be living in if it weren't for people like you! Have you no shame!? Have you no compassion for your fellow traveler? DO YOU NOT WATCH COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN!?

You make me sick, you pig!

Comrade Otis wrote: My shame? You speak in riddles, comrade.
Comrade Otis
Doctor of Dictatorship
Karl Marx Treatment Center

Our friendly staff is standing by for you!

When you wrote:
"Obama is no Putin but he surrounds himself with ruthless people, so we should be okay."

I assumed you were talking about Obama's wife.
He made it quite clear yesterday we can't talk about her!
I've listened to the vast mt void for so long I guess the "Change" is taking place?
Osmosis?

Chairman Punchenko,that was a beautiful screed. Elegant in its simplicity,and a true inspiration to all of us back-sliding Party members. We can never be chastened enough. We must have constant correction or we will falter and form opinions of our own,which will undoubtedly lead to the sort of thoughtcrimes that Vodkov
has displayed.....So glad I'm not Vodkov....he in big trouble.

I'm not even listening to this. I'm getting more and more convinced that "comrades" who accuse me of various crimes are the agents of the Premier. He's pulling the strings here - telling naive, ideological saboteurs like the Chairman or the transsexual Dr. Gno what to do.

Who is this Komissar V?

Never heard of him!

Premier Betty wrote:Who is this Komissar V?

Never heard of him!
He was on this made-for-tv sci-fi movie(mini-series). He looked like this beautiful dark-haired woman,but was really an alien lizard creature.

Seems more lifelike than Sci-Fi. Are you sure it wasn't a documentary?