Comrade Biden Dispatched to World Cup

Greetings Comrades! It is a pleasure to be back! After my brief stint in Gulag #48762 for the crime of hoarding beet vodka and selling it on the black market, I have been thoroughly ReProgged™.

1402965333086.jpg
Anyway, many of you probably saw Comrade Biden at the World Cup soccer football match between the USSA and Ghana. However, his mission was not to support the USSA men's team nor to beguile the Ghanaian diplomat with his effervescent wit and charm. His presence was mandated by Dear Leader himself to serve as a reminder of American inferiority and penance should the USSA win and risk gaining respect on the world stage.

It was not all seriousness though, as Comrade Biden did take the opportunity to make casual conversation; inquiring why time didn't go backwards south of the equator and how big a Brazillion is.

Of course, the events of the ongoing World Cup often came up. When the Ghanaian envoy asked Comrade Biden if Dear Leader was following the tournament, he responded in the affirmative, noting Dear Leader was still upset Iran had only managed to tie.

As Dear Leader's foreign policy expert, VP Joe was also given the task of bedazzling clean, articulate peoples of other countries with his overwhelming knowledge so that they will come to trust Dear Leader's judgement completely...

VP Joe: You're from Ghana, man? Isn't that the island that tipped over????

We all know that that guy was squirming in his seat hoping to get a Selfie with Uncle Joe...

CAPTION CONTEST!!!!
Image No! you stupid cracker! I'm not the Danish Prime Minister and I will not come back to your motel room after the match!

And FLATUS is doing her part to prevent violence after Cup matches. You go, girl!
holligan.jpg