Comrade Craptek Exposed for the Tiny Menace He Really Is

Comrade Craptek, I've done some research on you and this is what I found.
Be advised, we are on to you.

Squirrels: America's Tiny Menace

; * )

Oh Dear, Comrade Putout's gonna have a hissy fit!

LOL, I'd really like to know how they did that video! We could use that artist for our next propaganda effort...

Thanks a bunch Pammi - I spent the last few hours in,... never mind. They released me when I provided some background on Christina Capatides, the so called "author" of that libelous CBS story hit piece. In addition to writing gibberish about hard working rodents, Christina spends her free time composing "lyrics" for "creative" productions in out-of-the-way NY clubs.

Lineup.jpg

Listen (if you dare) to this excruciatingly ear-splitting sample of Christina's lyrics from one of her latest masterworks, "You Gotta Be A Bitch" performed by Cortney Wolfson & Dana Aber. This, comrade, is why I was released and Christina Capatides now occupies my former cell.

Captain Craptek wrote:Thanks a bunch Pammi - I spent the last few hours in,... never mind. They released me when I provided some background on Christina Capatides, the so called "author" of that libelous CBS story hit piece. In addition to writing gibberish about hard working rodents, Christina spends her free time composing "lyrics" for "creative" productions in out-of-the-way NY clubs.

Lineup.jpg

Listen (if you dare) to this excruciatingly ear-splitting sample of Christina's lyrics from one of her latest masterworks, "You Gotta Be A Bitch" performed by Cortney Wolfson & Dana Aber. This, comrade, is why I was released and Christina Capatides now occupies my former cell.

Comrade Craptek,
That was, indeed, earsplitting. It reminds me so much of the number, "Tits and Ass" from the long-running musical Chorus Line. I will spare our esteemed comrades the link. I think I have tinnitus now but I'm not sure. I'll call my doc tomorrow. Thanks for posting.

El Presidente wrote:An old but goody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMWPODZ ... freload=10

Now that is just plain nasty! At least they could use FLYING squirrels for Stalin's sake! What is the matter with people?

Lev Termen wrote:Comrade Craptek, a tiny menace?

Comrade Lev,

My earlier message on a different thread bears repeating -

We are Anonymous We are Legion We do not forgive We do not forget

Expect us.

Leonidas wrote:Bring me the squirrel!

After which Captain Craptek thrust his defiance at the Persians and wrote:
RatThemopylae.jpg

Lev Termen wrote:
Leonidas wrote:Bring me the squirrel!

After which Captain Craptek thrust his defiance at the Persians and wrote:
RatThemopylae.jpg

Known for his verbal austerity was Leonidas. "You want our nuts, come take them!"

This exposé of mine has now gone viral! You're done Kraptek!

Map of power outages caused by squirrels, with bonus squirrel-related links

The war with the squirrels continues unabated - from Cyber Squirrel 1:

This map lists all unclassified Cyber Squirrel Operations that have been released to the public that we have been able to confirm. There are many more executed ops than displayed on this map however, those ops remain classified.

Pamalinsky wrote:

This exposé of mine has now gone viral! You're done Kraptek!

Map of power outages caused by squirrels, with bonus squirrel-related links

The war with the squirrels continues unabated - from Cyber Squirrel 1:

This map lists all unclassified Cyber Squirrel Operations that have been released to the public that we have been able to confirm. There are many more executed ops than displayed on this map however, those ops remain classified.

Stand-by Pammie - I'll respond to this outrageous accusation later - maybe.

Respond at your show trial, if given an opportunity.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Respond at your show trial, if given an opportunity.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. Let the purges begin!

I mean Craptek and his cronies could create an EMP if they wanted to. Global Warming!

Edit to add Global Warming countdown: Only 10 days left! ARRRRRGH!

I have done some surveillance of Craptek in the past but just now am I pulling out the evidence for, well, nothing you need to concern yourself with....

This horrifying video shows this capitalist rodent as he hoards various food items so he can sell them to the deprived collective later on, profiting from their misery. This damning evidence can not be ignored! Craptek needs to be reeducated if his corruption has even a remote chance to be cured.

Watch if you can stomach it....

Disgusting.....

Chedoh wrote:I have done some surveillance of Craptek in the past but just now am I pulling out the evidence for, well, nothing you need to concern yourself with....

This horrifying video shows this capitalist rodent as he hoards various food items so he can sell them to the deprived collective later on, profiting from their misery. This damning evidence can not be ignored! Craptek needs to be reeducated if his corruption has even a remote chance to be cured.

Disgusting.....
Comrade Chedoh,You are lucky to be alive. Craptek hasn't been himself lately.

Red Walrus wrote:
Chedoh wrote:I have done some surveillance of Craptek in the past but just now am I pulling out the evidence for, well, nothing you need to concern yourself with....

Disgusting.....
Comrade Chedoh,You are lucky to be alive. Craptek hasn't been himself lately.

I've got the perfect solution:

So, some of you say, "Captain Craptek hasn't been himself lately." Well, we all forgot that squirrels hibernate during winter. That's what they do.

Sometimes, even weary squirrels need a break. Jeez, let's give him one!

I posted this new thing without regard to Captain Craptek's need to take a nap. I apologize profusely, while acknowledging all comrades who posted in support of me/him.

We're all doing our best to keep the Cube rolling, as you have done here. That includes letting someone take a nap, if they wish.

CC could appear at any time if he wishes. Just today, I saw a squirrel perched in a tree near me. He was very quiet, motionless and did not wish to be disturbed. It's very cold outside here in Indiana, as it is, each and every day, in our world, metaphorically speaking.

That's enough for me to take a nap and I'm not even a squirrel!

Just wanted to mention this.
XXOO!

Red Walrus wrote:Craptek hasn't been himself lately.

Eh? Who's he been, then? Jemima Puddle-Duck? Caitlyn Craptek? Donald Trump?

... actually, now that I think about it ...

Lev Termen wrote:
Red Walrus wrote:Craptek hasn't been himself lately.

Eh? Who's he been, then? Jemima Puddle-Duck? Caitlyn Craptek? Donald Trump?

... actually, now that I think about it ...
Comrade Termen,The little fella has indicted himself in past threads claiming to be in possession of panties, bras, toys; you name it, he has his paws in it...And he claims to be in places and doing things which are difficult to consider even for a squirrel. He's been hibernating alright, the question is where. Can Crappy explain this surveillance photo (see below)? All I know (in another thread) he keeps asking for more Bush. Now I see his motivation.

Captain Craptek wrote:

How about this?

gafom.gif

Yes, I know it's twitching around the -20 mark, but that's just the background GAF. It shoots up to -10 and quits twitching if you start to give a little bit of a fuck about anything. And you REALLY need to give a fuck about something to have it go into the red.

Pamalinsky wrote:

I posted this new thing without regard to Captain Craptek's need to take a nap. I apologize profusely, while acknowledging all comrades who posted in support of me/him.

We're all doing our best to keep the Cube rolling, as you have done here. That includes letting someone take a nap, if they wish...

Have you seen his beet quota numbers?

I denounce the rodent for his...well, dammit he needs it,and I denounce YOU dear Pamalinski for becoming an enabler! (there is a 12-step program we shoudl discuss)

Such co-conspiratorial thought must be punished. This hurts us more than it hurts you, especially since you are on the list to bring a cheeseball and a tray of wings to Tractor Barn #2 this Friday.

Now we're stuck with the usual beet peelings, and WHO has not been meeting his beet quota because he's hanging out in Putout's panties? Do you SEE where this leads??

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

We're all doing our best to keep the Cube rolling, as you have done here. That includes letting someone take a nap, if they wish...

Have you seen his beet quota numbers?

I denounce the rodent for his...well, dammit he needs it,and I denounce YOU dear Pamalinski for becoming an enabler! (there is a 12-step program we shoudl discuss)

Such co-conspiratorial thought must be punished. This hurts us more than it hurts you, especially since you are on the list to bring a cheeseball and a tray of wings to Tractor Barn #2 this Friday.

Now we're stuck with the usual beet peelings, and WHO has not been meeting his beet quota because he's hanging out in Putout's panties? Do you SEE where this leads??

Ivan's right Pammy, Crappy hasn't been doing his part.

I propose we put Pammy on Show Trial for such an egregious error. I can't believe she could have been approving of the reduction of the Kube's ability to revolutionize. It's a basic tenet that's reinforced every day through every media source. You can't miss this message, nor can you forget it. This makes me sick. She deserves what's coming to her. I'm afraid of her, who knows what she might do next. She might slack off herself! Then what will happen to us? We will turn from the glorious People's Revolutionary Force we are now to a Republic of Destitution and Disease! She must be shackled to the machinery and forced to work for the state 20 hours a day!

Pammy, for you to enable this means that you automatically are a suspected enemy of the state, a possible traitor, and even a capitalist spy. The Show Trial will prove to us all whether or not you truly believe in our glorious People's Republic or are a KKKapitalist bastard. It will prove to us whether or not you believe the promise of Next Tuesday in your heart or just remember it occasionally in your mind. And if it is to be proven that you ARE a traitor, may you freeze in the Gulags.

Steirlitz, you haven't tried that cheeseball yet, a sternly worded letter that tells her how we feel will punish Pamski and have her recovered in time for food preparation duties.

On the other hand, a rodent-sized show trial is an idea with merit... Lets see if there is a consensus among the high party officials that we can afford to bribe influence.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Steirlitz, you haven't tried that cheeseball yet, a sternly worded letter that tells her how we feel will punish Pamski and have her recovered in time for food preparation duties.

On the other hand, a rodent-sized show trial is an idea with merit... Lets see if there is a consensus among the high party officials that we can afford to bribe influence.

Ivan - What's this I hear about a show *^%^&^&#$#...trial.... sorry Ivan, you're breaking up ...

Captain Craptek wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Steirlitz, you haven't tried that cheeseball yet, a sternly worded letter that tells her how we feel will punish Pamski and have her recovered in time for food preparation duties.

Ivan - What's this I hear about a show *^%^&^&#$#...trial.... sorry Ivan, you're breaking up ...

Listen, you bastard in squirrel form. For you to have slacked off from your state-given duty as miner and farmer sickens me. WHY somebody would want to slack off from these eternally useful and joyous duties is beyond me, perhaps they are stupid idiots. And that's what you are. You must be mentally deficient to get any sort of enjoyment from not farming or mining.

And what do you think your town thinks of you not engaging in glorious state labor? Huh? They think you're a pest and a waste. You're a pest because you're living off the state while not giving back to the state. You're a waste because you have no idea of the people who depend upon your labor to feed and clothe themselves every single day.

You're gonna be show trialed, and for good reason. You are a pathetic waste of resources. you have been slacking off for all this time without notifying the state of your happenings. You could have collecting soil samples or taking pictures for the state at every town you stopped at in your very obvious travels. You could have been filling your quota just fine, but no, you had to slip out without notice and now you'll suffer. The gulag is your destination, and death is your destiny.

Look, Comrades. Don't you realize I have been through this “show trial” thing before?

And, each time, I expertly wended my way through the slings and arrows of the “Vast Right Wing Conspiracy™”, while answering every question during an 11-hour ordeal. What makes you think this little kerfuffle will be any different?

HOW I answered the questions is not the issue. THAT I answered them IS!

I gave my dear friend, Comrade Kraptek, a pass here, because he needs one, because I truly care about my fellow constituents! I, personally, know what it means to take a nap. When things get stale, you don't get on a boat and sail to Rio, you take a nap. That is my philosophy, and I stand by it, thanks to many experts in the field of psychology who have advanced degrees on this subject.

It's been proven that “sleeping in” can eliminate your chances of getting Diabetes. OK, I can't provide the link to prove this right now but, I will say this: I “sleep in” for The American People™!

The fact that Craptek took a nap in the Bahamas (and, not Rio) is irrelevant, and, none of our business. Naps can occur anywhere, just like crime. I don't see the conflict here.

On the recommendation of my most trusted (and only) advisor, Comrade Putout, I give you this, my true philosophy of life:

When Life Gives You Lemons…..

GetFileAttachment.jpg