Comrade in Boston rallies troops for the glorious Revolushun

All Comrades are being rallied by the new political civility coming out of Boston. From The Hill:

"I'm proud to be here with people who understand that it's more than just sending an email to get you going," Capuano said, according to the Statehouse News. "Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."

Can we present Comrade Capuano with a Peoples Award for Social Justice? Such forward, progressive thinking surley deserves some kind of an award...perhaps a "BOTW"? It appears to me that we might have found a solution to "the right wing" problem in AmeriKKKa! Three Cheers for Comrade Capuano and his glorious "final solution"!

Image Y'all remember 2 months ago or so (post Gabby Giffords' assassination attempt) when there was a hue and cry for civility in politics? Yeah, neither do I! Thank you Jiffylobo.

Image FOR THE CHILDREN™ !!!

"Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."

AH YES! I love hypocrisy on the Left. It's so, so down to earth and justified, is it not.

Image All the Left can do is preach and bellow. They never expect the laws, rules or civility to apply to their sorry behinds.

Comrades,

This can only be a veiled reference to the October Revolution of 1917 in the Motherland. The trigger to the whole event was called "Bloody Sunday" and has been known by that name ever since.

ah, yes, I remember it well........

Long live the revolution!

revolution.JPG

I just love the new tone of civility! Revolushun and civility in the same sentence: thank Stalin we have unionized teachers willing to shed their blood to teach us these valuable lessons! FOR THE CHILDREN™!