Comrade Needs Prayers, Positive Thoughts or Street Name

Comrade Byrd, a perpetual force behind redistribution is ailing. Let's get those positive thoughts directed toward His Byrdiness. Comrade KKK Byrd has been a most effective conduit for The People's Redistribution and no matter how old the man, his office can keep the pipeline open as long as he remains alive.

sen byrd.jpg

Some have suggested that the Honorable Sen. Byrd is a poster boy for term limits.

TermLimits.jpg

This is totally unfair and I am trying my best to think of a reason for its unfairness.

KKK.jpg

Also unfair is any mention of Sen. Robert Byrd's KKK affiliation. That was a long time ago before we learned the true value of racial diversity.

Thanks to Robert Byrd's tireless and selfless efforts to bring the pork back home, West Virginia has the distinction of being one of the poorest States with the most roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, airports, libraries, sports stadiums and turnpike rest stops named after him.

With Obama vowing to bankrupt the coal mining industry WV will sorely miss the only other source of income they have...Robert Byrd

Terms limits? What a joke. Erase that thought from your minds Comrades. We're pushing for Dear Leader to be POTUSSA forever. After him our beloved Congress and we can all "take that to the bank".

Is the Byrd now theword?

Term Limits?

Preposterous! A President is a President for Life!

One Man, One Vote, ONCE!

This is sad news indeed comrades. For the first time in their lives the hillbilly bumpkins voters of WV will have to elect a new Senator dedicated to fetching OPM.

Sadder still they will have to install new signs that read "Robert Byrd Memorial (whatever)" to every road, public building and rest stop in the State.

[OFF]
I just want to say that I have been to WV many times and the kind folks there have always made me feel at home. They have some of the best climbing this side of the Adirondacks. I just happen to think they could've done better than to keep re-electing a Democrat like Robert Byrd.

Comrade Byrd has traded his earthly sheets for the ones in the after life. In hell they burn crosses all the time.

Shovel 4 U wrote:
Copy of fsdfsdfasdf.jpg
I had been missing Ted. I'm relieved to see there is a way to bring him back.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Thanks to Robert Byrd's tireless and selfless efforts to bring the pork back home, West Virginia has the distinction of being one of the poorest States with the most roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, airports, libraries, sports stadiums and turnpike rest stops named after him.

With Obama vowing to bankrupt the coal mining industry WV will sorely miss the only other source of income they have...Robert Byrd

This is most gloriously said that I willclaim it to be mine just add, "yes indeedy!". Bird Byrd was able to scam get much tax money to relocate to his state, so he could have highways and byways named for himself. Would not we all want to do of such?! And loyal Comrade KKKByrd has been a comrade since way before Puto was even a planet.

Now I am of most assuredness he and KKKennedy will have much to discuss (like comparing the number of goodies they have named after themselves)

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Comrade Byrd, a perpetual force behind redistribution is ailing. Let's get those positive thoughts directed toward His Byrdiness. Comrade KKK Byrd has been a most effective conduit for The People's Redistribution and no matter how old the man, his office can keep the pipeline open as long as he remains alive.

Some have suggested that the Honorable Sen. Byrd is a poster boy for term limits.

Term limits! Who says term limits? .... those Barbarians!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V95eGg ... re=related