Oprah flees Chicago but 200 clowns don't fit in her car

Oprah_Shovels.jpg
As Comrade Oprah's circus movement from Chicago is ending in December, 200 clowns are expected to lose their jobs due to insufficient room in the small car. Not to worry: the clowns will be left with Oprah's ration discounts and brand-new shovels.

The circus will move on I-80 West to I-15 South and from there to I-10 West and make it to Las Humanas (also known to religious extremists as Los Angeles).

She will be making stops along the way, as it is important to connect to the common toiling workers and peasants, especially in Las Vegas.

Forward!

The stop in Lost Wages Nevada is for the buffet, no?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
....Not to worry, Comrade Oprah will give the clowns Oprah's ration card discounts and brand new shovels.....

Komrade Hammer, I notice that the referenced artikle mentions "rats and hoes," not ration kard diskounts and shovels.

I am still worried. Obviously Komrade Oprah has been korrupted by the kapitalist need to remain profitable at the expense of her workers in Chikagostan. She fails to understand Komrade Glorious Leader's agenda that (for now) businesses must exist solely as private sektor social programs to provide klowns and other workers with jobs and benefits, even if it is unprofitable to do so. Apparently, she has forgotten that she "didn't build her business, somebody else did that."

Komrade Glorious Leader will have to sit down with her in a private re-edukation kamp session to refresh her memory about the agenda and force her to redistribute her wealth to keep her Chikagostan branch open. She must kontinue to rent the building, pay her klowns and other workers, and provide benefits in perpetuity, or until all of her wealth is fully redistributed, which ever comes first. They need their "fair share."

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:The stop in Lost Wages Nevada is for the buffet, no?

The crab legs and fried chicken are fantastic. Cheap too!

Anyway, again, I am worried. Komrade Glorious Leader warned us not to go to Las Vegas. Has she forgotten???

New Comrade Gummy,
rest assured she has not forgotten, she is of the priveleged ethnic minority, and any questions of actions or intent are racist.

I micro-denounce your micro-aggression.

Sorry Komrade Ivan. I get get a little too zealous in my support of the party's agenda and narratives. I forget that party elites have a different set of rules than we do here on the kollekctive.

I understand that Oprah has a new series that she will be producing for her OWN channel. Here's the pilot:

Gummipuppe wrote:Sorry Komrade Ivan. I get get a little too zealous in my support of the party's agenda and narratives. I forget that party elites have a different set of rules than we do here on the kollekctive.

I understand that Oprah has a new series that she will be producing for her OWN channel. Here's the pilot:

Comrade Gummipuppe, Dear Leader's support from Comrade Oprah made it possible to get him into office.

Proceed with caution, Comrade. You will quickly learn the ways of the Cube, minor transgressions (while noted) generally do not rise to the level of a show-trial or even a good purge. Your job has been saved or created so far.

The sign reported to be over the mirror in the men's room closest to the oval office reminds Dear Leader (PBUH) "QUOD LICET JOVI, NON LICET BOVI" *

*(what is legitimate for Jupiter is not legitimate for oxen)

Hammer and Loupe wrote: Comrade Gummipuppe, Dear Leader's support from Comrade Oprah made it possible to get him into office.

I know, Komrade Hammer. They go way back. They used to huff spray paint and do blow together in an abandoned house a few blocks away from the University of Chikago. She'd bring her BB gun along and they'd take turns shooting rats and hoes. Ah, those were the days.

I understand she has magikal powers greater than those of Rasputin and Chikago Demokrat precinct kaptains. Prior to Komrade Glorious Leader's elektions, she was able to kontrol the minds of millions of women akross Amerika so they get out the vote.

<prog off>

Way back around 2000, just before September 11, 2001, I worked in Shitcago. My colleagues absolutely hated her. Why? Because she condescended to her live audiences during breaks in the broadcast by schooling them about what one does when you have money. Her audience consisted mostly of white women. Evidently, they just ate it up, just like Obama supporters.

Gossip, which I hate, but, sometimes is truthful, (and there are references) say that she is a major control freak. Major!

You'll have to look that up for yourselves.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:The circus will move on I-80 West to I-15 South and from there to I-10 West and make it to Las Humanas (also known to religious extremists as Los Angeles).

I hope the truck they put Oprah in has the legally required "EXTRA WIDE LOAD" banner.

Lev Termen wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:The circus will move on I-80 West to I-15 South and from there to I-10 West and make it to Las Humanas (also known to religious extremists as Los Angeles).

I hope the truck they put Oprah in has the legally required "EXTRA WIDE LOAD" banner.

Actually, Lev, to comply with transportation safety codes, they had to bring in a flatbed, just like they used for Michael Moore when he went on Letterman. I heard this from the Guardian Angels guy, Curtis Sliwa, who was covering this event at the time. He cracked me up! Wish I had a recording of this. Absolutely hilarious!

Pamalinsky wrote:<prog off>

.... My colleagues absolutely hated her. Why? Because she condescended to her live audiences during breaks in the broadcast by schooling them about what one does when you have money. Her audience consisted mostly of white women. Evidently, they just ate it up, just like Obama supporters...

<prog off>

She and Komrade Glorious Leader have much in kommon. They are both empty vessels who krawled out of obskurity and were elevated to their lofty positions within the leftist elite hierarchy thanks to intensive media hype and white guilt. Yes, their audiences ate the bull$hit sandwiches all up, licked the plates klean, and asked for more. Stupidly, lots of them are still asking for more.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:The sign reported to be over the mirror in the men's room closest to the oval office reminds Dear Leader (PBUH) "QUOD LICET JOVI, NON LICET BOVI" *

*(what is legitimate for Jupiter is not legitimate for oxen)
Thanks for the re-education, comrade Ivan. I always thought that it was "Quod licet Bon, non licet Jovi."

It still depends on what the meaning of "is" is...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:It still depends on what the meaning of "is" is...

As Pamalinsky puts it, "Tomato, tomato. Potato, potato." Or was that Comrade Christopher Walker.