Comrade Pelosivich?

As always, life imitates the cube:

DSCF0706-450x337.jpg

"An OC Register photographer caught Choi roaming the Hilton lobby before Pelosi's address. Choi is seen in a suit, tie and a depiction of Pelosi as Joseph Stalin, the Soviet dictator who killed millions under his Great Terror campaign. Another photo shows Choi posing with a woman who is wearing a Pelosi-SS guard illustration."

Hail to Councilman Choi for glorifying the Nanski as Dear Leader Stalin, the leader of leaders. Yes, she is well on her way to dictating the color of my beets, the proof of my vodka, and the air that I breath. Hail Stalin Nanski, may her hands wield power over my every action, and I look forward to waiting in a line for health care, waiting in a line to purchase my energy, waiting in a line for food, and waiting in a line for my designated carbon credits. Long live Stalin, long live Nanski. They are one.

What is a mile long and takes Tylenol?
The line at an Obamacare cancer facility.

A close up of Pelosi as Stalin graphic for fellow comrades viewing pleasure:
pelosi1.jpg

Comrade Lysenko wrote:A close up of Pelosi as Stalin graphic for fellow comrades viewing pleasure:
pelosi1.jpg
Yes! Dear Leader Nanski Peloski says: "We should greet all illegal immigrant children as if they were the baby Jesus." Yes, that's the ticket. Isn't Nanski wonderful? I mean, really. (this is a pander-free zone, very much like a gun-free zone, except we're talkin' pandering, here. Same thing, same result)

Comrade Lysenko wrote:A close up of Pelosi as Stalin graphic for fellow comrades viewing pleasure:

Comrade Lysenko,

I framed my signed copy of the original litho. You can borrow it. (but I want it back)

pelosi-framed.png

(To Comrade Captain Craptek. Because of his tireless efforts your nuts are safe!)
<signed, Nanski Peloski>