Comrade Pitt Speaks Out (finally)

Glorious words and justified. Comrade Brad Pitt wants death penalty for BP officials. Is this not what we are all thinking? Kill the capitalist pigs off. Finally someone said it. I salute the passion and bravery of the Bradmeister.

brad pitt1.jpg

How very proggish of him. Too bad he's no longer planning to film Atlas Shrugged - he would've done a glorious Party-approved adaptation, ruining the book for generations of movie consumers to come.

The collektive should consider the death penalty for comrade Pitt's "killin' natsies" accent in "Inglourious Basterds". And for comrade Jolie's accent in "Alexander" (lol)

So we're going to hang some government safety inspectors and paid-off apparatchiks?

I'm just glad "Tookie" Williams didn't live to hear such talk.

Comrade Pitt is on the right track with calling for the death penalty for evil kapitalist pigs!

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, convicted drug trafficker Yong Vui Kong (22) is facing MANDATORY DEATH PENALTY in Singapore. His crime: advancing his own personal greedy interest in engaging in kapitalist activity trying to make a profit!

Here are some of his kapitalist 'friends' who support his greed and excess—P-ttui!!

They also use this logo as an identifier for their filthy kapitalist brood!

Good thing we have Comrade Pitt on OUR side!

Yes, that oil spill did far more damage than the moratorium on drilling will ever do to the people of Louisiana. Dear Leader told them to go out and get in the unemployment line.

Of course--just a thought--if Dear Leader was able to nationalize all the oil companies, and then we had an oil spill--who would we hang?

Ivan Betinov wrote:So we're going to hang some government safety inspectors and paid-off apparatchiks?

Image PRAISE STALIN!!! About time! I WANT DISAPPEARING APPARATCHIKS AND I WANT THEM NOW!!!

(Where do I sign?)

What a gorgeous hat, RR! If I haven't noticed before, please forgive me. These state issued glasses are a pain.

I am thinking Brady boy speaks better when he is saying nothing. All this death talk, why, someone is likely to start calling all of us Nazi's or something.

If I haven't noticed before, please forgive me. These state issued glasses are a pain.
gasph!! LENINKA, I must think of denouncing you!! Glorious, government provided, Obamo willed glasses can not be a pain!! The sun must have reflected off of Comrade Ivan's jar and given you temporary headaching!

Leninka wrote:What a gorgeous hat, RR! If I haven't noticed before, please forgive me. These state issued glasses are a pain.

Oh, thank you Comrade Leninka, it's just a rinse. Actually it's to support our centuries old totalitarian ideology New Social Justice and Jihad Peoples Movement™, and then there was something about Safe Lids™, oh, and the Commissarka Pinkie envy I was experiencing every time I saw her glorious head scarf whilst my cockles hung out for all to see.

As soon as I get back to The Motherland from my work here in the Middle East, I'm sure I'll be back to my old self again... er... supporting the next 5 year plan for the new Mega Mosque that will supplant the Pentagon. Oh, and the Shinto Temple at Pearl Harbor, and yes there's the Islamic State of Michiganstan the Party must get behind. It's all for Equality™ and Freedom of Religion™.

I can imagine that Pinkie and Mrs. Al are both jealous of that scarf.

Too bad they knocked off Comrade Saddam. Just think what a pioneer he was in joining Islam with our glorious system.

Comrades,

I propose we look into a new tax to pay for a Glorious Shrine To The Pitt ™ .

I mean...

C'mon!

He's only on script when off script!

Well, then, maybe the Coast Guard should hire some lawyers....

It is an actual fact that the oil spill did not start until after the oil platform sunk.

There is a growing body of evidence that the Coast Guard and fire team handling the blaze on the platform made a series of mistakes that contributed to the oil spill. In fact, in one of the first lawsuits filed, the plaintiffs aren't even going after British Petroleum, but are instead going after the fire crew alleging the crews should have ignored orders from the Coast Guard.

“It was the flooding of the Deepwater Horizon and the resulting sinking of the rig that directly caused the piping to break and begin spewing millions of gallons of oil into the ocean,” Lloyd Frischhertz and Gerald Maples, lawyers for the spill victims, said in a complaint filed in federal court in New Orleans.

The lawsuit doesn't seek damages from BP, rig-owner Transocean Ltd. or the U.S. Coast Guard, which helped direct the firefighting effort. The plaintiffs claim the fireboats violated industry standard procedures that warn against using water cannons to attack pressurized oil fires aboard marine vessels.

The Center for Public Integrity has an investigative report out that backs this up, but implicates the Coast Guard.

The Coast Guard has gathered evidence it failed to follow its own firefighting policy during the Deepwater Horizon disaster and is investigating whether the chaotic spraying of tons of salt water by private boats contributed to sinking the ill-fated oil rig, according to interviews and documents.

Coast Guard officials told the Center for Public Integrity that the service does not have the expertise to fight an oil rig fire and that its response to the April 20 explosion may have broken the service's own rules by failing to ensure a firefighting expert supervised the half-dozen private boats that answered the Deepwater Horizon's distress call to fight the blaze.

Read more:
https://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/07/28/did-the-federal-government-cause-the-bp-oil-spill/

http://www.publicintegrity.org/articles/entry/2286/

Thanks for the video Buffoon, that was soooo racist. Not one person of coloreds took part.

goat.gif

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Thanks for the video Buffoon, that was soooo racist. Not one person of coloreds took part.

Comrade Whoopie, isn't it a great privilege of us progressives to be able to pretty much point and call anything racist and end any argument?

BTW: Your gif has conjured sounds of 1920's silent movie music and is now haunting my boot.

Buffoon, I worry that there may come a day when the accusation of racism only evokes defiant laughter from the accused. What will we do then? We need some new way to shame people into silence.

And what if they start countering our unsubstantiated accusation of racism by hurling back an unsubstantiated accusation that we're pedophiles? I mean, I'd rather be thought of as a racist than a pedophile. What then?

(I knew it was a mistake to support Roman Polanski)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Buffoon, I worry that there may come a day when the accusation of racism only evokes defiant laughter from the accused. What will we do then? We need some new way to shame people into silence.

And what if they start countering our unsubstantiated accusation of racism by hurling back an unsubstantiated accusation that we're pedophiles? I mean, I'd rather be thought of as a racist than a pedophile. What then?

(I knew it was a mistake to support Roman Polanski)

Esteemed Comrade Woopie......

You can always claim you are a Necrophile!
We all know that true progs LOVE the dead! They are such reliable progressive Dhimmicrap Democrat voters.

Hey everyone! Let's play the poetic justice game. How should BP get the ax: Death by drowning, death by tar (or in this case, oil) and feathers, death by destruction of business, or death by famine? Add others if you want.
Image Hey everyone! Let's play the poetic justice game. How should Brad Pitt get the ax? Death by bad publicity, death by bankruptcy or death by aging (not necessarily death by old age), feel free to add more.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Hey everyone! Let's play the poetic justice game. How should BP get the ax: Death by drowning, death by tar (or in this case, oil) and feathers, death by destruction of business, or death by famine? Add others if you want.
Image Hey everyone! Let's play the poetic justice game. How should Brad Pitt get the ax? Death by bad publicity, death by bankruptcy or death by aging (not necessarily death by old age), feel free to add more.

Glorius Comrade Elliott!

Has the Pitt not already decidedly aged (Curious Case of Benjamin button)?

Pitt_Button.jpg

As for death by bankruptcy, he is investing heavily in the "Chocolate City" of our former esteemed comrade Nagy, so I see a promising future for negative equity there!

So that leaves only option as bad publicity. I am confident that the Brad can handle that as well!

Boris Badanoff wrote:
Glorius Comrade Elliott!

As for death by bankruptcy, he is investing heavily in the "Chocolate City" of our former esteemed comrade Nagy, so I see a promising future for negative equity there!

So that leaves only option as bad publicity. I am confident that the Brad can handle that as well!
Hmm. . . so many choices, but I can't decide myself. Which do you propose comrade Boris?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Boris Badanoff wrote:
Glorius Comrade Elliott!

Hmm. . . so many choices, but I can't decide myself. Which do you propose comrade Boris?

Oh Esteemed Comrade Elliott!

What to do! What to do? Hard are the choices to be made here!

But I am thinking of a solution (I KNOW!...potential here for THOUGHTCRIMES™). I therefore can only propose for Collective Agreement™ of a possible solution.

So maybe of possible that he be taken care of by a "Momma Grizzly"?
legends-of-the-fall-bear_l.jpg

Maybe he'll get bitten by a Pitt viper...

brad-pitt-bloody-nose copy.jpg

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am thinking Brady boy speaks better when he is saying nothing. All this death talk, why, someone is likely to start calling all of us Nazi's or something.

If I haven't noticed before, please forgive me. These state issued glasses are a pain.
gasph!! LENINKA, I must think of denouncing you!! Glorious, government provided, Obamo willed glasses can not be a pain!! The sun must have reflected off of Comrade Ivan's jar and given you temporary headaching!

Oh, of course, it's not the state, I blame, Frau, it was the state optometrist. She was a former capitalist who wanted to get back at me for putting Dear Leader into office.