Comrade Putout Gets a New Spokesperson for Her Restaurant

A Most State-Approved Comeback Story

Hi, The People's Anthony Sullivan here to tell you the greatest comeback story in State-approved history.

The story concerns komrade Putout, and how she was the center of a restaurant that eventually achieved success.

In honour of her tenure as Chair of department for the Department of Beautiful Visual Propaganda, the State subsidised her newest dream, starting her own restaurant, called Louisiana May's. Despite her best efforts, her restaurant fell through. So she launched a massive aggressive re-launching campaign, and relaunched without taking more subsidies because deep down, she's still a kapitalist, and refuses to believe in handouts out of pure luck.

She dropped me a line in the chat of a post, and asked me to be the new spokesperson of the restaurant, and I have accepted. Since then, all new ads have been reprinted with me as the new face, such as this one advertising fried squirrel:

Today, Louisiana May's has transformed from a name nobody knew to a household name throughout the kollektive. This is the greatest State-approved success story in State-approved history. This is the greatest State-approved comeback story in State-approved history. And Louisiana May's is still striving to be the world's best fried food restaurant, and is still seeking new ways to continue to be in the now.

Still don't believe it yourself despite the fact that it's the State-approved Current Truth™? Come down to Louisiana May's yourself, and see for yourself the truth of the most greatest State-approved comeback story.

P.S: although Putout won't admit it, she is trying to look the part as The People's Fried Food restaurant. On this, you the kollektive is encouraged to make ads for Louisiana May's. I am aware what while Putout's face abounds here in this kollektive, mine does not. Of course, you can look for pictures online, like Putout did in the advertisement above. If you are too lazy have a State-approved reason not to look online, then you are welcome to use my profile. As the profile picture's definition is too low, use the original picture (it was cropped, and shrunken to fit the profile picture limits):

Thanks for the help The People's Anthony Sullivan but...
people are not that crazy about squirrel!

You seem to have your own problems...

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Thanks for the help The People's Anthony Sullivan but...
people are not that crazy about squirrel!

Komrade Putout, you have kept out of the loop in terms of your menu. Is it because I'm merely a spokesperson for your restaurant, and nothing more? If I may ask, what are people crazy about now? what am I supposed to sell now?

You seem to have your own problems...

Oh yes, can I play show that I am a victim, and blame something else for that crappy house? It is uhhhhhh... my New York City upbringing that made me think it was a great idea to go on Oprah, and look like Ocasio-Cortez while I was at it - YES!! That is the reason that I tried to get the house in the first place, despite my better judgement (or lack thereof)!!

See, it's totally NEVER my fault if I do something crummy, no matter what!!

The People's Anthony Sullivan - do you think we can sell offer clocks like these to our comrades? I have more of them than I know what to do with!

(...special deal with our comrades in China!!)

Image .
Even Ivan... trying to look sexy!

The People's Anthony Sullivan - do you think we can sell offer clocks like these to our comrades? I have more of them than I know what to do with!

Image .

I'm confident that we can, but where will we set up shop if we do? Tractor Barn #2 or the restaurant?

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:

Image .

I'm confident that we can, but where will we set up shop if we do? Tractor Barn #2 or the restaurant?
The restaurant. Nobody goes to Tractor Barn #2 voluntarily. Nobody. Especially if Comrade Ivan is involved.

Pamalinsky wrote:
The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:

Image .

The restaurant. Nobody goes to Tractor Barn #2 voluntarily. Nobody. Especially if Comrade Ivan is involved.

So if the People are mandated by the State to go to the Tractor Barn #2, doesn't this mean that we're guaranteed customers there? Or is it State-approved for the People to go to the place where everybody knows your State-approved name (Can't find that song since I don't remember what it's called; I also can't remember whether it's "name" or "face", but eh, whatever) to buy get offered them?

I just know I'm gonna be sorry for this ...

Can I get the Big Beaver instead of squirrel? And for take-out? I've always thought that beaver should be consumed at home, not in public.

P.P. Gogol wrote:I just know I'm gonna be sorry for this ...

Can I get the Big Beaver instead of squirrel? And for take-out? I've always thought that beaver should be consumed at home, not in public.
beaver.jpg

The Peoples Anthony Sullivan said......

"So if people are mandated by the State to go to the Tractor Barn #2, doesn't this mean that we're guaranteed customers there? [highlight=#ffff00]Or is it State-approved for the People to go to the place where everybody knows your State-approved name (Can't find that song since I don't remember what it's called; I also can't remember whether it's "name" or "face", but eh, whatever) to buy get offered them?[/highlight]"

Is the squirrel being served farm raised or free range?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Is the squirrel being served farm raised or free range?

Neither. He's It's orchard raised.

Pamalinsky wrote:
The Peoples Anthony Sullivan wrote:
"So if the People are mandated by the State to go to the Tractor Barn #2, doesn't this mean that we're guaranteed customers there? [highlight=#ffff00]Or is it State-approved for the People to go to the place where everybody knows your State-approved name (Can't find that song since I don't remember what it's called; I also can't remember whether it's "name" or "face", but eh, whatever) to buy get offered them?"[/highlight]

Ah, so there we go. (Pardon the quite unintentional reference) Cheers my dear. Perhaps there may or may not be a free clock of every type available waiting for you, so make a move on now, won't you?