COMRADE UPDATE

Who knew it? Glenn Beck is one of us! Rest your shovel for a while and watch this glorious Comrade Update:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Dr. Strangelove
Direktor of Flashing Lights, Shiny Things, Bobbles, and Cinematography
Ministry of Agitprop
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

I'm glad you posted this... I missed it at work due to several phonecalls. Of course, all streaming media is filtered... Any way to find out what his user name is on TPC? A fellow right-winger at work constantly shouts at the TV "Who the hell is watching the Country?? Where is the outrage!?" Glad to see O'Riley, Limbaugh, and Beck are watching.

Obamissar Vodkavich wrote:I'm glad you posted this... I missed it at work due to several phonecalls. Of course, all streaming media is filtered... Any way to find out what his user name is on TPC? A fellow right-winger at work constantly shouts at the TV "Who the hell is watching the Country?? Where is the outrage!?" Glad to see O'Riley, Limbaugh, and Beck are watching.

Obamissar Vodkavich!

I am truly appalled that you would watch such drivel! You are hereby DENOUNCED!!

Doktor Strangelove.......I....I....never expected this from you! I hereby must regretfully DENOUNCE you as well.

What is this shit?? I come back from sabbatical in the most progressive country of Cuba, and this is the first thing that my eyes behold? This is such trashy,unbelievable.... filth,....that I must protest....loudly....that it is a damned lie!!!
What this Reverend Uncle Tom is spouting about is certainly not the politics of the USSA's inner cities....but a concerted effort to FAIRLY represent the people of the same! I cry with righteous indignation at the ThoughtCrime(tm) that the two of you are perpetrating on the Collective! Desist in this, immediately, comrades!

The Marshal is on the prowl for any transgressions, and you will suffer through a Show Trial if you both don't repent, (in your best falsetto bravado) and do it soon! That is all...........I must excuse myself from this waste of breath, untrue garbage......BTW (who is looking into this Beck guy? He sounds very dangerous to our plans! First Limbaugh, and now this guy?..some damn nerve!)

Disgusting lies. Beck is unamerican, no wait, we're unamerican, Beck is a neo-constitutionalist. Disgusting.

[character off] Glenn, are we still on for the caribou hunt in ANWR? I will bring my black rifle the kids enjoyed so much. I'll be going to the loophole show this weekend. Hopefully I can pick up some automatic weapons, grenades and the like so we can do as much damage to the environment as possible. They always seem to be sold out when I get there, but maybe this time. [/character on]

Che Gourmet wrote:Doktor Strangelove.......I....I....never expected this from you! I hereby must regretfully DENOUNCE you as well.

Why thank you, Comrade 'Che!' I never knew you cared.

However, I did immediately recant with an "Oops! Never mind..." and also was merely seeing if I could catch Comrade Vodkavich in my snare as repayment (be sure to highlight the white text at the top), and it was disappointingly easy. Marshal, let the show trial commence!

Another denouncement? Can I just subscribe to the Denouncement of The Week Club ™ and automatically engage in the denouncements?

{out of karakater} Great video clip!

In one way, It's a bit strange that it took The Party this long to denounce me. I thought 30-days-ish was the upper limit for the reign of an Obamissar before it was determined he had outlived his usefulness to the party and was denounced. Maybe a year for the better ones (which I obviously am not) but still, in the end, all must go.

In another way, when I joined The Party, I expected that in exchange for all my CEUs, property, energy, waking moments, sleeping moments, PTC, etc. that all my NEEDs would be taken care of. I warned you guys that my Cone of Silence was on the verge of breaking. When it finally did break, as it did above, I expected a little mercy, and maybe a new cone. What about to each according to his need. The Obamunist Party would NEVER throw one of its own under the bus... would it?

Finally, I'm glad you all fell for my ThoughtCrimeDoubleTM . This new product enhances the life of all Commissars and Obamissars. Through the magic of embryonic stem cells, plastic surgery, and, if necessary, gender reassignment surgery, a simple prole can be CHANGEd into an exact replica! Maintain your power as you use your double in dangerous situations where you might be shot. Dime him out for Thought Crime. Leave him on top of your bed at night while you sleep under the bed in case Comrade Red Star comes to visit. Send him to Platform 3 in his matching cargo pants and trash bag (each sold separately) while he picks up drug needles in the Urban Gulag instead of you. He can even listen to your wife!

Guess which one of us will be appearing at said "Show Trial" Comrades...

-OV
Obamissar of Gulags and Car Wash Products

That video was obviously a trap. It started with discussion of glorious party ideals so I thought "finally someone in the media willing to openly advocate the party position", I must admit I had that tingle run up my leg. I was obviously angry when I realized the utter betrayal in the middle of the clip when Mr. Beck showed himself to be a typical FOX NEWS CAPITALIST.

And that preacher? Scandalous. How can he carry the torch of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson when he doesn't say that the racism is all by white people?

And most scandalous was his statement that His O'liness was elected not for his words but out of white guilt. Well, we whites have a lot to be guilty about--breathing is one thing--but we all know that His O'liness was elected because he's smarter than Einstein and da Vinci.