Comrade VP Joe Biden now in charge of this hemisphere!

JoeBidenInCharge.jpg
Breaking (AP - Associated Potatoes) -

Comrade Vice Presidential Court Jester today announced that Comrade Prezzy Barackovich MompantsOnFire has "basically put him in charge of this hemisphere".

As news of the Vice President's new assignment hit the airwaves and the interwebz, both the NASDAQ and the New York Stock Exchanges immediately rose to their highest levels in recorded history, as the sea levels (finally) began to lower and the price of shoes dropped dramatically.

To clarify his statement further, the Vice President provided this scientific diagram.

[img]/images/Biden_Brain_Hemisphere_Charge.jpg[/img]

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: Breaking (AP - Associated Potatoes) -

Comrade Vice Presidential Court Jester today announced that Comrade Prezzy Barackovich MompantsOnFire has "basically put him in charge of this hemisphere".

As news of the Vice President's new assignment hit the airwaves and the interwebz, both the NASDAQ and the New York Stock Exchanges immediately rose to their highest levels in recorded history, as the sea levels (finally) began to lower and the price of shoes dropped dramatically.

ROCKing Comrade,

There are rumors around the forest of birds falling from the sky as if hit by bird-shot. It's as though they imagine the sound of shotgun blasts and die of fright! But then, why believe anything a birdbrain thinks? Forget it.

Biden.jpg
This just in -

Comrade VP Uncle Joe says that 11 million illegal aliens undocumented workers customers are already Americans!

In other news, I watched the despicable teabagger movie "Border" last night; it's a documentary about the Minutemen and what's going on at our southern border. Available from Netflix, but *I* certainly would never highly suggest that party members watch it!

Red Square wrote:To clarify his statement further, the Vice President provided this scientific diagram.

[img]/images/Biden_Brain_Hemisphere_Charge.jpg[/img]
Should not it be LEFT hemisphere that Glorious Vice Leader is in charge of?

Comrade Sheriff, our good Court Jester's lobes spin and knock about rather loosely in there; it's difficult to assign a "right" or a "left" to them, as it varies from moment to moment.

And that's not even counting the fact that Comrade People's Director was using a magnifying lens for clarity on that graphic. Picture a squirrel brain, if you will...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Sheriff, our good Court Jester's lobes spin and knock about rather loosely in there; it's difficult to assign a "right" or a "left" to them, as it varies from moment to moment.

And that's not even counting the fact that Comrade People's Director was using a magnifying lens for clarity on that graphic. Picture a squirrel brain, if you will...

I heard that!

These graphics are puzzling. I did not know that Comrade VP Biden's "brain" was located in his skull. His behavior suggests that it is located in a more netherly location, i.e., when he sits down, he experiences Lobal Warming.

Captain Craptek wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Sheriff, our good Court Jester's lobes spin and knock about rather loosely in there; it's difficult to assign a "right" or a "left" to them, as it varies from moment to moment.

I heard that!
Image All the more reason to guard ones nuts...