Comrade Zelaya of Honduras Friend of Chavez and Castro...

"President" Zelaya of Honduras changed his name and his hat today. He is no longer "President" and he is no longer Zelaya. He no longer wears a cowboy hat, he has exchanged it for a Che' Beret(TM)! He is a Comrade(TM), comrades, just like one of us...

[

Read More Here >>>

And Here >>>

*Thanks to comrade mi for pointing the way*

Our Glorious Leader, His Obamaness, has condemned the excesses of the army and courts of Honduras, declaring ZelChe-Ah to be the legitimate ruler of the state. Piss on Constitutions! They only stand in the way of truth and enlightnement and above all, PROGRESS!

I think that Zelaya is like so kewl. I mean, why would you leave a party just when it's getting good? A constitution is just an old piece of paper written by old dead men. It's like last year's Victoria's Secret catalog. Who cares?

I don't see why kewl people shouldn't do like whatever they want to do. I know that I do. Just because Theocritus tells me that I look like a fruitstand and sound like an enraged coatimundi doesn't mean that I stop.

Bruno! Your, like, so coooooooooool! I like, TOTALLY AGREE!

Comrade Brain In A Jar, Seems The One is getting a make over too....here's to PROGRESS!!!

Hail His Maobamaness!

Comrade Red Rooster,

You have outdone yourself. Zel-Che-Ah is a true revolutionary people's prog. It is a terrible tragedy that he did not even get to square one in Honduras.

All he wanted to do was to have an referendum "election" to overthrow the evil capitalist constitution of Honduras. Now that's a man with a banana in his pants.

Dear Comrade Leninka,

Thank you. We are most pleased with ZelChe'-AH!... He is now in a bunker in Cuba talking with Comrade Bobby Rush In And Get Some, Comrade Chavez Between My Legs, Comrade Castro Oil, Billsky "WeatherNotMen" Air-Mouth Ayers and The Holy Chyld of The Feminyst Matryarchy That Brainwashes Womyn & Myn Obama.

We would beg to differ about bannanas, we checked his pants in the bunker, and there were none there, but there was plenty of choclate pudding.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Our Glorious Leader, His Obamaness, has condemned the excesses of the army and courts of Honduras, declaring ZelChe-Ah to be the legitimate ruler of the state. Piss on Constitutions! They only stand in the way of truth and enlightnement and above all, PROGRESS!

Ah yes, Comrade, you are korekkt. Progressives need no "constitution" to govern. That just gets in the way of creating the diktatorship of the proletariat.

It's like Bruno said last time I was visiting Theocritus "Constitutions are thooo theventeen eighty nine."

Bruno thinks that everything can be solved by a slumber party where they all do each others' hair and dish about the ones who didn't come.

And you know what? That pretty well describes it.

Red Rooster wrote:"President" Zelaya of Honduras changed his name and his hat today. He is no longer "President" and he is no longer Zelaya. He no longer wears a cowboy hat, he has exchanged it for a Che' Beret(TM)! He is a Comrade(TM), comrades, just like one of us...

Read More Here >>>
<br>And Here >>>

*Thanks to comrade mi for pointing the way*

The Dear Leader has joined Comrades Hugo, Castro, and Ortega in vowing to perform Regime Change in Honduras. Does that mean that He will also vow do so in Iran, or can the Dearl Leader only bully tiny nations?

Of course he only bullies tiny nations. Remember he's the one who bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia. But he had Bibi Netanyahu met by two unimportant figures when he came to Washington.

Dear O'Leader is ever more of a prog than Our Many Titted Empress, who had the various military officers detailed to White House functions as social help--intelligent, skilled--handing around canapés.

When Chelsea was being taken by school by someone in the military she said, "My parents don't like the military."

But that's small beer to bowing to the man who funded the madrassahs which preach hatred and death to Americans.

[quote="Leninka"]Comrade Red Rooster,

You have outdone yourself. Zel-Che-Ah is a true revolutionary people's prog. It is a terrible tragedy that he did not even get to square one in Honduras.

There is hope - the proletariat is out in full force to reverse this travesty against the people!

But the capitalist oppressors are hell bent on this hostile coup....

Donations & weapons to support our brothers in this epic fight can be dropped off at any Chevron station. Give generously.

Comrades,

Wonderful news. ABCBSMSNBC and even Faux News are not reporting thenews about Comrade Zelaya, in hope that he will soon be reinstated.

HERE IS WHAT THE OBAMA NEWS NETWORKS ARE NOT REPORTING:

A page out of the Chavez (leftist, in other words) Playbook
By Alberto de la Cruz, on July 18, 2009, at 8:22 am
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]A Spanish Catalan newspaper is reporting that Honduran authorities have seized computers found in the Presidential Palace belonging to deposed president Mel Zelaya. Taking a page right out of the leftist dictator's handbook, these computers, according to the news report, contained the official and certified results of the illegal constitutional referendum Zelaya wanted to conduct that never took place. The results of this fraudulent vote was tilted heavily in Zelaya's favor, ensuring he could go ahead and illegally change the constitution so he could remain in power for as long as he wanted to.[/HIGHLIGHT] ACORN, I'm sure, is taking notes.
This is the man that the OAS, the UN, and the Obama State Department want the Honduran people to reinstall as their leader.

Here is a quick and rough translation of what appeared in the Spanish translation (translated by Alberto de la Cruz at Babalu Blog):

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]Several computers containing the results of the referendum Zelaya wanted to conduct are seized at the Presidential Palace[/HIGHLIGHT]
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]The National Directors of Criminal Investigation seized various computers from the Presidential Palace that had recorded the supposed results of the referendum to reform the constitution that the deposed leader, Manuel Zelaya, was planning to conduct on July 28, the day he was removed from office.[/HIGHLIGHT]
The official investigation now deals with the possible crime of fraud and falsification of documents due to the fact that some of the certified voting results had been filled with the personal information of individuals that supposedly participated in the failed referendum that did not take place because of the coup.
One of the district attorneys that participated in the operation that took place this Friday showed reporters an official voting result from the Technical Institute Luis Bogran, of Tegucigalpa, in which the specific number of people that participated in table 345, where there were 550 ballots, 450 of which were votes in favor of Zelaya's proposal and 30 were against, in addition to 20 blank ballots and 30 ballots, which were nullified.
The seizure took place on the third floor of the building attached to the Ministry of the Presidency that had been rented to the ex-minister of the Interior, Enrique Flores Lanza. The deputy district attorney, Roberto Ramirez, declared this area as a "crime scene" and, although he did not want to provide further details, said that further evidence had been found that could be categorized as crimes of fraud, embezzlement of funds, falsification of documents, and abuse of authority.
As of the time of this post, I have not been able to find any news of this in the English press, which, of course, does not surprise me. If any of you find something, please post a link in the comments section.
H/T Melek
UPDATE
No word yet from the English speaking press about the bombshell coming out of Tegucigalpa. Are they sleeping in on a Saturday morning?
Here is an article in the Honduran news service, La Tribuna, detailing the latest find of evidence pointing to intended voter fraud by Zelaya and his supporters. In addition, there is even an article about it in the Nicaraguan news site, Nicaragua Hoy.
Let's see how long it takes the AP, Reuters, the New York Times, and the rest of the English speaking "news" organizations to catch up to these Hispanic reporters.

Excellent news Comrade Leninka!
All Praise ZelChe-Ah!

Comrade Leninka, USA Today mentioned this non news piece today.

His O'liness Administration is getting people all warmed up to just do away with elections. The important ones. Oh, we'll have elections for say dog catcher and restroom monitor, but not the real ones. Because they're too important to trust to voters.

Could it be true?

Disgraced and deposed former Honduras president, Manuel Zalaya, will leave the country and set up shop in Mexico.