Comrades from Anti-Capitalist Apparel Collective

https://www.thoughtcrimeink.com/core.php/about/index

Take a shop around. All profits support ending capitalism!

Be sure to read the FAQs...

Mmmm class warfare. Truly glorious and progressive.

Love this one:

CAPITALISM IS UNSUSTAINABLE

Indeed! For only 18 C.E.U.s tell the world that you're sick and tired of consumerism and free trade, and that you won't partake in it any longer! Gotta love these entrepreneurial anti-entrepreneurs.

Should the apparel not be called "Statist Quo"?

Faux News at its finest. This is why we only allow the prols to watch the trustworthy MSM.

These guys are a little misinformed. Any prole, any idiot could tell you we need telescreens to keep watch in their appartments.

Let us devote one day's "two minute hate" to this photo alone!

I know I have a photo for this one, but I can't find the article.
<br>Image
Comrades! This photo/shirt must be purged, do not look at this photo, don't even think of looking at this photo! Report to your local commissar for assignment to gulag! (Don't come to me because I have a nack for sending you to cold and harsh ones.)

Arm the poor? How absurd. If the poor have no arms, how do they beg?

These Canadian comrades are something. We can learn from them. They are anti-marketing geniuses. I did wonder how much of their collective proceeds goes to the People's State of Canada for Health Care and other programs for the Canadian People? And how do they cleanse themselves after collecting, touching and equally distributing the evil Capitalistic Canadian Exploitation Units that support their collective?

If you ask me, true progressives don't use the crapitalist internet, they use the Al Gore internet. However, that isn't my point, m point is, true progressives just take to protesting and using their welfare money to buy stuff.

Also, comrade Leninka, I noticed you changed your hair again.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:If you ask me, true progressives don't use the crapitalist internet, they use the Al Gore internet. However, that isn't my point, m point is, true progressives just take to protesting and using their welfare money to buy stuff.

Also, comrade Leninka, I noticed you changed your hair again.

Commissar_Elliott, the Jifi-Lobo/Hair permer/dyer/lasik machine in "Caption This" was the factor in the earlier drastic change, however, it seemed to wear off quickly. I really did not want to draw attention to myself. However, the machine proved to be quite transforming. The only thing that remains of what the machine did is the Jifi-Lobo, and lasik operation, so now, I am pretty much back to my previous appearance, sans the glasses.