Comrades, your intertainments for this weekend

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrades, as part of our weekly re-education, cultural enrichment and diversity program, all residents of GULAG and Camp FEMA are ordered to watch this epic stage production, which depicts the greatness of our fearless leader and his thorns-laden road to victory.
Please be prepared to take notes, as there is going to be a short essay assignment to describe the cardinal differences between the two main characters, and your opinion on why our ever-wise leader had prevailed in this battle.

To complete our weekend, and to energize ourselves for another week of enthusiastic shoveling we will collectively sing The International Hymn. Although, the Politburo recommends for the masses to sing it in Russian and French, we also provided our comrades with an English version.
Comrades caught lip-sinching will be severely punished by reducing their daily ration of beets and extra 2 hours of daily shoveling with a dull shovel, until the Hymn is memorized.

Comrade Cruiser.

Listening to the Internationale sends shivers up my leg. And down my spine. And all over.

From now on I will listen to it instead of sending for some female prole when I am lonely at night.

A Luta Continua!

Obamugabe

*&%$#@!!!

Leaping Barry's, that was so moving (spit spit). I even saw a fellow gulag member shaking and trembling (and I'm sure it wasn't the 6" of snow covering his mat bedding).

Loving and inspiring. Thanx from the bottom of my vodka!

Excuse me comrades, I must get a tissue to wipe the tear from my eye. That's was just beautiful and so inspiring. (blowing nose loudly)

Ahem, It's just so amazing how universal and timeless that song is. As I listened to it again for the gazillionth time (and I'm not one to exaggerate) I could see the conditions of which the song speaks so apparent in our daily lives here and now.

I wish to rededicate myself to the struggle and urge all my fellow travelers to do the same. And now I must listen yet again, for the gazillionth and oneth time.

I thought it was a remake of "Rent"... with more Black-iness, of course (or would that be half-Black-iness? Whichever is more Equal.)

Propaganda.... it's For The Children!

The Internationale is most inspiring, but I must quibble with calling it a "hymn". It should be called a "thymn". We do not tolerate sexism in the collective unless it's for the common good.

Da, Comrade Opiate of the People. I apologize to all my equal comrades
We must eliminate ALL gender predilections, especially any kind of gender separatism!
As the matter of fact we must eliminate "gender" and "sex" as a degrading terms in general.
All comrades must be equally capable of shoveling the same amount of daily s#!% productive collective labor!

Also, dear comrades, I hope you are all listening to Internationale while standing at "attention". Per General Secretary's directive, listening to the Internationale while sitting or laying on your bedding mats, smoking, eating, etc. is punishable by extra labor assignments of unspecified nature. Recidivists violators will be shot dead without a trail.

Cruiser Aurora wrote: Recidivists violators will be shot dead without a trail.

Comrade Cruiser, I think you meant "without a trial" but it occurs to me that if the job is done correctly, there will be no trail, either.

Thanks for the correction, comrade.
However, you are right: no trial = no trail.