Conform or Combust!

Dear Comrades,
The latest piece on global cooling global warming climate change is out. And let me tell you, it ain't good!

"It will be functionally impossible to be outside, including for things like construction work and farming, as well as recreation," said climate scientist Michael Oppenheimer of Princeton University.

In fact, I have it on good authority (you know, I know a guy that knows a guy), that you will in fact spontaneously combust under such conditions. This will, of course, only exacerbate the problem as your flaming corpse releases more carbon into the atmosphere.

Don't let this be you! Unite against climate change induced spontaneous combustion!

freddy-vs-jason-jason-on-fire.png

Yes, theglobal cooling or, global warming or climate change forecast by climatologist Robert Kopp of Rutgers University certainly paints a bleak picture indeed. Each and every day our planet has been slightly warmer than the other and temperatures across the country will soon be rivaling the planet Mercury, it is sheer madness to continue to refuse to believe or stand against the evidence. I only hope, that knowledgeable progressives and Democrats along with the administration will propose ( in all fairness ) a government mandated flame retarded retardant suit in order to do basic shovel ready jobs requirements. Perhaps a $8 tax on gasoline would provide the funds along with wealth redistribution and the total abandonment to the free market system to provide the wardrobe of the future. Forward.

Egad, the only thing safe may be our Dear Leader's MomPants. They are asbestos, right correct?

fireflame.gif

Perhaps a few billion dollars might be allocated to purchase anti-combustion blankets for approved government re-education sites schools:

[color=#C0392B]RedDiaperette[/color] was trying to be helpful to the kollective when she wrote:Perhaps a few billion dollars might be allocated to purchase anti-combustion blankets for approved government re-education sites schools...
According to the manufacturer, Pyrex™ , the 'anti-combustion blanket' is the cutest most effective when worn in this fashion.

reddiaperette-in-pyrex-blanket.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]RedDiaperette[/color] was trying to be helpful to the kollective when she wrote:Perhaps a few billion dollars might be allocated to purchase anti-combustion blankets for approved government re-education sites schools...
According to the manufacturer, Pyrex™ , the 'anti-combustion blanket' is the cutest most effective when worn in this fashion.

reddiaperette-in-pyrex-blanket.jpg
Awww, you even included little mousie. Thank you. I always like a snuggle with our little rodent friends -- to keep them safe from harm, of course.

[color=#C0392B]RedDiaperette[/color] did not know how much danger she was in when she wrote:Awww, you even included little mousie. Thank you. I always like a snuggle with our little rodent friends -- to keep them safe from harm, of course.

RedDiaperette - I did not notice this 'mousie' in my original post. I found the image on the interwebs.
I sent a copy of this image to a friend of mine at the FBI. Using the latest image manipulation detection algorithm - Pixel Modification Sensorometer (PMS) - he recovered a few latent pixels.
reddiaperette-in-pyrex-blanket-fbi.jpg

RUN! RUUUUUUN! It's Captain Craptek!
captain-craptek-203.png

On your next vet visit please have a cootie dunk!

Anyer Marx wrote:Egad, the only thing safe may be our Dear Leader's MomPants. They are asbestos, right correct?

fireflame.gif
They come in six types. I suggest crocidolite pants which is blue in color. If we all wear these pants, not one will combust like the drummer in Spinal Tap, a true rock band.