Consent is Simple!

Good evening comrades, today we're going to watch some glorious feminist propaganda media material. Here's a sampling of what you'll learn from these fine videos:

• Only men rape.
  • Only white men rape.
  • All women are innocent.
  • Sex requires explicit verbal consent from women and women only.
  • And much, much, more!

Comrades, the Yes means Yes law recently passed in the People's Republic of California (PRC) was a good start but simply not enough progress. More innocent men must be imprisoned, social justice warrior indoctrination needs to expand, and white men must learn to hate themselves for their existence. Perhaps it's time to have written contracts prior to any sexual or non-sexual contact with an independent witness? Perhaps we should just ban sex? I think that it's time to start a Committee of Public Safety to figure out what to do with the evil, straight, white male and other counter-revolutionaries.

~
You'll find that numerous thoughtcriminals disagreed with the narratives presented in the video. Perhaps it's time for the USSA to undergo a Cultural Revolution.

tremoanatehemon.PNG

therironwill.PNG

Capture.PNG

Mr. Potus.PNG

Takeo.PNG

cataclysmic.PNG

Ulrich.PNG

supermolc.PNG

Evans.PNG

noBody.PNG

Don't you feel like you've learned quite a lot about sexual consent and social interactions? For any who disagree, feel free to report to Tolerance Camp.

I keep thinking that the social justice warriors keep hitting full retard; I need to stop that. If you want to lose some more brain cells, listen to the feminist Laci Green. It even comes with trigger warnings, just in case you don't know how to think or deal with reality. Is this really how feminists have sex? Is this how social justice warriors interact with each other? Or are they just devoid of all humanity and genuine emotion and choose to do nothing but complain?

For further discussion on how insipid the Project Consent videos are let's listen to the talking deer for a few minutes:

Time-The CDC's Rape Numbers Are Misleading

"Cop in the front seat, lawyer in the back seat gettin' it on video tape. Got a shrink in the bed, Lord, sittin' on the headboard swearin' that we both got raped..."

-- Meat Loaf "Where The Rubber Meets The Road"

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I'll get on board with this after I see an equal propaganda effort directed at gay men.

I was the victim of several attempted rapes by same when I was young, and it is THE reason why I still have trouble accepting them -- and why I still prefer the word "queer" to describe them -- today.

Until then, all of this is just a bunch of man-hating puke in my opinion.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

[OFF]

I tried watching that Laci Green video. Couldn't get through it. Then I un-muted the video. That attempt was even shorter.

The only thing I know about this definitely loose woman is that she lives in the Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia. I wonder if it's the air out there that makes people go crazy. Or the lack of water, you can't make decisions if you're dehydrated, right? Pammy used to live in the DPRK, maybe she can give us a field report of just what makes Californians go completely, utterly nuts.

But something that's curious about these liberals who claim to be liberal and free and open about sex is that they're so puritanical about it. The only difference is that instead of strict religious control of sexual intercourse, they want strict governmental control of it. Instead of religious punishments and systems by a Church that is essentially the government, they want governmental punishments and systems that are meted out by a government that they worship as if they are in a church. Government is the new religion for most liberals who become atheists to be trendy and not because they don't believe in a god. And they do believe in a god, even if they say they're atheists. It's just that instead of spelling it g-o-d, they spell it g-o-v-e-r-n-m-e-n-t.

They're so insulated from the world by colleges that they think that legislation and government will solve everything. They think that criminals actually follow the laws that they make.

They say that women are all different and that all women are strong, but in their pitches and promos they paint all women as the same and too weak to fight against the "male menace", "patriarchy", or one of the multitude of made-up names for a made-up, non-existant thing.

I could rant for hours and hours about feminism and liberals. I better quit now.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Image
I'll get on board with this after I see an equal propaganda effort directed at gay men.

I was the victim of several attempted rapes by same when I was young, and it is THE reason why I still have trouble accepting them -- and why I still prefer the word "queer" to describe them -- today.

Until then, all of this is just a bunch of man-hating puke in my opinion.

[OFF]

I've got nothing against gays. I've had no bad experiences with them. I know a couple and they're some of the best people I've ever met. But if I had the same experience(s) as you did I'd feel the same. And, to be honest, I call the really stereotypical ones "queers" too.

RE: Feminists propagandizing against gay men, I'd say that it's more of a hate against things that aren't "progressive" or "liberal". There's this one gay man named Milo Yiannopolous, and although he's gay, since he expresses and espouses right-wing views he gets protested and interrupted Trump-style at almost every single one of his speeches he gives at colleges. If you're gay and liberal like most gay people are, you're hailed as a saint, but if you are gay and non-liberal, you're seen as a sinner against the progressive way, truth, and life. If you aren't with them you're against them. And since 3rd-wave feminism is all about women and making sure they're granted supremacy and rights w/out responsibilities, straight males, especially straight WHITE males, are currently non-kosher in the liberal and progressive mindset.

Talking body parts are not news - remember vagina monologues?

These videos are more inclusive now, having evolved to vagina-penis dialogues. I guess that can be seen as progress.

SecondClancy has produced a filthy video which is disparaging towards Glorious Marxist Feminism. Let's find where he lives and hold his head in the toilet for 20 minutes.

Consent? CONSENT??? Like hell.
I used the interwebs to look up the definition of intercourse. I learned that it's "interacting or dealing with others"

Does Commmisarka Pinkie ever ask for CONSENT before we have intercourse and she's whacking me with her shovel? NO! No, she does not. I'm a victim.

Now I feel abused and dirty. I demand to be placated and compensated.