CONTEST: best tip jar ideas for the People's Cube donations

How many of you think nothing about leaving a $10 tip after a dinner at a restaurant?

Why not tip the host after visiting the People's Cube?

Maybe not every day, but tipping once a month or even once a year is better than not tipping, unless you're a cow.

Remember: every time you don't tip The People's Cube, Hillary acquires another superpower.

Long story short, we wanted to send out a picture of a tip jar with a persuasive label asking for donations. For example, ask money for Mrs. Red Square's arm reattachment surgery so that she would stop nagging about her right to keep and bear arms around the house.
But then not many remember our discussions about her missing arms.

So we decided to run this "Best tipping jar picture" contest with this transparent PNG image of a tip jar. Those who submit pictures and ideas, won't have to tip. Everyone else please click here.

Yes... my 'Tip Jar Label' is as blank as my mind but I wanted to offer my wonderful comrades a little 'neater' jar... not that the original jar was not as equal as this jar but...

Red Square wrote: [highlight=#ffff00]Remember: every time you don't tip The People's Cube, Hillary acquires another superpower.[/highlight]

So it's a good thing if you don't tip the Kube? I mean, Obama's the rightful owner of the superpowers and all, but Hillary's about to be coronated anyways. And I wasn't gonna tip in the first place, so it's nice to know I wasn't in the wrong.

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Or worse yet - HIS sister! (and we know what happens then, don't we?)

TPC Shameless Click-Bait Tip Jar:

Drop enough money into the giant tip jar so the naked woman inside can climb out.

If you think this doesn't work, click the image of the tip jar with the naked woman inside.

The more you drop into the tip jar, the more likely she'll be able to climb out.

If you want her to stay in the jar, you must be a Republican waging war against this naked woman.

If you want her to climb out, you must be a Progressive, but if you're lying about your motive when you make the donation, she won't climb out.

How does she know? That's for you to figure out. But you can let us know what happened.

--Minister of Truth (Would I lie??)

Thank you all for very equal contributions! I just updated the images at the top, plus this:

[img]/images/New_Year_Ball_Cube_Donations.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/New_Year_Stalin_Donations_Poster.jpg[/img]

Captain Craptek wrote:

I SAID just the tip. What could possibly go wrong?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

I SAID just the tip. What could possibly go wrong?

Well, Tabasco burns for one. I have your Obamacare medical charts right in front of me. The full-body MRI you got at your last airport security checkpoint visit shows that your tip is the size of a 1/4" diameter marble.

Ivan, you got two choices: virgin asians or Implants. I'd get some implants, and if the doc says no just go down to the local Military Encampment, try to trade something with a soldier for a 50 caliber or a 20 millimetre round, and talk with the medic about having it inserted (And NOT in the kinky way!). You could even try a 2-inch mortar round if they still have some but I think you'd have a premature detonation with one of those. If you can't get a piece of ammunition just take the rounded end of a broom and cut it off to your desired length. Just be sure not to make it too long, otherwise you'll have a pencil dick, and no girl likes those, no matter how long it is. And make sure it doesn't taper either, otherwise you'll have a seeing-eye dick and girls hate those even worse.

but, if you go through the process and can't get any chicks, it might be time to go down to the Vladivostok parking garage on 78th street, go down to row 65 on the basement level, and meet up with the 4-door Ford whore. She'll take all kinds and does everything, just trust me on this one. Tell her Papa Stierlitz sent you, she'll send me a buck and give you a discount.

Margaret wrote:Image

[OFF] and [ON]

Went to check this edit for compliance with Twitter's 160 characters or less rule, since it's often the little things that matter in parodies and humor in general. I was pleasantly surprised:

CharCount1.PNG

And yes, I have purple windows. The French Lilac displayed near the end of this article is very close to my favorite color, although if I were painting a room or an object I'd use it more as a trim color and use the ISCC-NBS version displayed near the middle for the bulk of the area.